Cheney : Shoots his, err, friend !?!?

Shot a lawyer... boy, those white house types will do anything to raise their approval ratings...

JohnO said:
Shot a lawyer... boy, those white house types will do anything to raise their approval ratings...
And did you notice, the approval rate did go up this week. And that was for only wounding one.

Chance3290 said:
And did you notice, the approval rate did go up this week. And that was for only wounding one.
Cheney too has a "Do-Do problem".
He's up to his neck in "Do-Do".
However bad your "Do-Do problem" may be,there is always someone less fortunate than you.
:D :D :D :D

stevebaby said:
However bad your "Do-Do problem" may be,there is always someone less fortunate than you.

Your probably right, that poor cursed hapless *******,whoever he is.

stevebaby said:
baby, you have OCD, don't you? I'm flattered that you've picked me, but I'm straight. I'm sure there are certain bars you can go to and find the man of your dreams. Do they allow gay marriage where you live?

Chance3290 said:
baby, you have OCD, don't you? I'm flattered that you've picked me, but I'm straight. I'm sure there are certain bars you can go to and find the man of your dreams. Do they allow gay marriage where you live?
Hmmm...an obsessive interest in homosexuality and self-proclaimed "Do-Do problems"...even if gay marriage was allowed here I don't think you're the kind of immigrant we're looking for.
Application rejected.Health grounds("do-do problems").
:D :D :D :D :eek:

Chance3290 said:
You realise that your "Do-Do problems" are going to follow you round
forever no matter how much you try to put them behind you? :D :D :D :D

stevebaby said:
You realise that your "Do-Do problems" are going to follow you round
forever no matter how much you try to put them behind you? :D :D :D :D
Now that was actually a good one. But I'm sure its easy for you to come up with remarks like that, what with your lifestyle and all.

Is it true that you left home at an early age because you didn't like the way you were being 'reared?' But then you had to return because you couldn't leave your brothers behind?

Chance3290 said:
Now that was actually a good one. But I'm sure its easy for you to come up with remarks like that, what with your lifestyle and all.

Is it true that you left home at an early age because you didn't like the way you were being 'reared?' But then you had to return because you couldn't leave your brothers behind?
Oh no!the awful truth about my childhood has been discovered!How much worse can it get?

Oh well,at least I don't have "Do-Do problems" and I certainly never got the internet to tell the world about it!
Really..."Do-Do problems"!
Not only am I still laughing insanely,but now others are getting hysterical.It just gets funnier and funnier with every one of your sad,pathetic re"butt"als!
Keep'em comin',keep'em comin'!

stevebaby said:
Oh no!the awful truth about my childhood has been discovered!How much worse can it get?

Oh well,at least I don't have "Do-Do problems" and I certainly never got the internet to tell the world about it!
Really..."Do-Do problems"!
Not only am I still laughing insanely,but now others are getting hysterical.It just gets funnier and funnier with every one of your sad,pathetic re"butt"als!
Keep'em comin',keep'em comin'!

These 'others,' do they talk to you when you're all alone? Do they tell you to do things that you know are bad?

Speaking of idiots, I've heard that a reporter asked if Cheney was able to hit the bird he was sighting when he shot his friend.

Now wonder people don't like talking to these clowns.

Chance3290 said:
These 'others,' do they talk to you when you're all alone? Do they tell you to do things that you know are bad?
C'mon eeyore,fess up.Did you just wake up one day and think to yourself..."What stupid and ridiculous thing can I tell the whole world today,that will make me the butt of lots of jokes? I know,I'll make the most public announcement possible about.....(you can guess what's next),

my"Do-Do problems"! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chance3290 said:
Speaking of idiots, I've heard that a reporter asked if Cheney was able to hit the bird he was sighting when he shot his friend.

Now wonder people don't like talking to these clowns.
Now that you've aired your dirty linen in public (so to speak),why not enlighten us as to the exact nature of your "Do-Do problems"?
Is it some sort of incontinence issue,or is it some sort of blockage causing a back up to the other end.Anything you want to share will be in total confidence.I promise it will go no further than the internet.

PS.Are you a rearpublican,by any chance?

it also just so happens to be a felony in the us if an injury caused by firearm involves the shooter being intoxicated, maybe **** had to wait to sober up...

limerickman said:
Could be manslaughter **** if his mate crokes it.

Hypnospin said:
it also just so happens to be a felony in the us if an injury caused by firearm involves the shooter being intoxicated, maybe **** had to wait to sober up...

Was there drink taken ?

limerickman said:
Was there drink taken ?

There are a lot of questions about the handling and reporting of the incident that have led to conjecture. We'll probably never know.

BTW, they were shooting at farm-raised quail... hunting is not a very good description of the activity.

jhuskey said:
Your probably right, that poor cursed hapless *******,whoever he is.
The white house "smear-squad" is now blaming the victim. How noble of them. Incidentally, I believe Cheney admitted to having "one beer". In my neck of the woods, that jargon translates to "five".

davidmc said:
The white house "smear-squad" is now blaming the victim. How noble of them. Incidentally, I believe Cheney admitted to having "one beer". In my neck of the woods, that jargon translates to "five".

He must have raided George W's secret stash of liquor.
(you know, for when the pressure comes on).