Cheney : Shoots his, err, friend !?!?

Hypnospin said:
it also just so happens to be a felony in the us if an injury caused by firearm involves the shooter being intoxicated, maybe **** had to wait to sober up...
Spot on.Cheney has just admitted liability (which leaves a bit of egg on the faces of those who rushed to shift the blame onto whittington).My guess would be that cheney will be hoping that noone enquires too much about the circumstances of the shooting if he owns up now.

Repiglickans shooting each other...it was only a matter of time really...

DiabloScott said:
There are a lot of questions about the handling and reporting of the incident that have led to conjecture. We'll probably never know.

BTW, they were shooting at farm-raised quail... hunting is not a very good description of the activity.
That's not very sporting in my book.

We here are hostage by this ******* Cheney (pray for us) until he is out of the government and the rest of his pack of thieves, sickos, crazies, boor-asses, uncouth, and incompetent pieces of work.

This is not the country that I was born into. It has morphed right in front of our eyes, hoodwinked the people and turned this fine country into a sewer of secrets, lies, broken constitution, broken laws and faschism that has gotten way out of hand.

And where is our opposing party? Apparently, brainless and out to lunch. Heaven help us all.

The Orkney's are looking better and better my friends.

ptlwp said:
And where is our opposing party? Apparently, brainless and out to lunch. Heaven help us all.
The Orkney's are looking better and better my friends.
There's the problem. All they do is point out what's wrong, instead of talking about what they would do to make it better. Anyone can point out what's wrong, that's what we all do here. But we're not elected officals...GOD I hope not.
Come up with a vision and a viable plan to get there, most people will vote for you.

hunters are known to dash brandy in their coffee...before the one beer, of course.

davidmc said:
How noble of them. Incidentally, I believe Cheney admitted to having "one beer". In my neck of the woods, that jargon translates to "five".

Chance3290 said:
There's the problem. All they do is point out what's wrong, instead of talking about what they would do to make it better. Anyone can point out what's wrong, that's what we all do here. But we're not elected officals...GOD I hope not.
Come up with a vision and a viable plan to get there, most people will vote for you.
Reagan broke up the unions, changed banking laws, did lots of things to make a mess of the middle class or get rid of it entirely. New world order? I wonder....now. Banks, insurance companys and pharmaceutical companies rule the USA......now......Bush is making the rich richer and the poor have babies, literally, what with all the anti abortion issues that some people or many people have at the top of their agenda.

If that is the only thing that matters to a person;;their stand on abortion, well we don't have a very good outlook for politicians; anyone who would ban abortions I guess could get in easily.

I am pro choice...it is between a woman and her doctor not the government. So these people arent' getting elected when they point blank say they are pro choice........

"a fetus is a child, not a choice" you should see the bumper stickers here

"adoption not abortion"

need I say more?

being pro choice is political suicide evidently......not sure how this came about but there it is.

Hunting in this day and age is as primitive as one can get. Which shows you how primitive thinking our leaders are and that is very scary.

almost like the young leading the young, is like the blind leading the blind, they all fall into a ditch...in this case it is the senile leading the senile.

Chance3290 said:
more than one Democrat has pointed out that they are effectively "shut-out" of the process. The Repub's control all three branch's. They are the only one's who can call themselves to acct., short of an election or revolution; that is.

davidmc said:
more than one Democrat has pointed out that they are effectively "shut-out" of the process. The Repub's control all three branch's. They are the only one's who can call themselves to acct., short of an election or revolution; that is.
Getting back to the original topic....Dave,can you please get that ****-eatin' grin off your face.Don't be greedy,savour the moment...there will be many opportunities to laugh at the way the reperbs try to spin out of this one.

FredC said:
That's not very sporting in my book.
Cheney was probably too ****** to realise that it was "quail " and not "quayle" that he was shooting at.
This is really funny,or it would be if it wasn't so serious.The person who can't tell the difference between a human and a bird,is responsible for the us policy of bombing everything that gets in the way of the profits of american companies.
Shooting animals who are unarmed ,and thinking it's sport,is not "sport".It's cowardly.end of.
Shooting animals who threaten your source of food is different.The point of difference being...you kill it ...you eat it.
Sparrows taste like sh*t.As long as I live,I will never eat another one.

The vice-president of the us hardly needs to shoot his food.The only conclusion that a rational person can reach about looney shooting small birds is that he just wanted to kill something.Full stop. End of.

stevebaby said:
Cheney was probably too ****** to realise that it was "quail " and not "quayle" that he was shooting at.
This is really funny,or it would be if it wasn't so serious.The person who can't tell the difference between a human and a bird,is responsible for the us policy of bombing everything that gets in the way of the profits of american companies.
Shooting animals who are unarmed ,and thinking it's sport,is not "sport".It's cowardly.end of.
Shooting animals who threaten your source of food is different.The point of difference being...you kill it ...you eat it.
Sparrows taste like sh*t.As long as I live,I will never eat another one.

The vice-president of the us hardly needs to shoot his food.The only conclusion that a rational person can reach about looney shooting small birds is that he just wanted to kill something.Full stop. End of.

Since you brought it up I must ask about the comparison of Sparrows to Feces.
I have tasted neither and must know,what kind of **** is similar to the flavor of a Sparrow?
Do you use the same spices on each and are they served as appetizers or main fare.
Not a big deal,just curious. :D

davidmc said:
For whatever shortcomings they have the countyry has grown tired of the left. It has become more conservative. The Dems who used to talk about low taxes and the working man, now represent people who dont work,illegal immagrants(with fake social security numbers) a few labour unions, N.O.W., and what used to be Act up(gays). This Cheney non story has given us another example of the left leaning media and how they spin anything that is "R". Go to the principals in the accident and you have the VP taking responsability, and the victim saying its no big deal. The media is pissy because IT wasnt notified first, and they let a local reporter break the story. The fact is that local autorities were notified within 1 hour. The consperacy is how the media reports news on politicians they dont like so they can influence the political landscape

Billsworld said:
For whatever shortcomings they have the countyry has grown tired of the left. It has become more conservative. The Dems who used to talk about low taxes and the working man, now represent people who dont work,illegal immagrants(with fake social security numbers) a few labour unions, N.O.W., and what used to be Act up(gays). This Cheney non story has given us another example of the left leaning media and how they spin anything that is "R". Go to the principals in the accident and you have the VP taking responsability, and the victim saying its no big deal. The media is pissy because IT wasnt notified first, and they let a local reporter break the story. The fact is that local autorities were notified within 1 hour. The consperacy is how the media reports news on politicians they dont like so they can influence the political landscape

The bottom line is that the situation has no bearing on important issues and is an example of the waste of time and resources that we have become famous for.
If political leader would spend as much time and effort in finding solutions as they do in tearing each other down ,we might just find ourselves in better shape.
The fact that they need to focus all their energy on such things as this is an indication that have not a clue as what to do about real issues.
Yes,it is hillarious that Cheney shot his buddy,but even funnier that we dwell on it for days.
Once again I lay a great deal of blame on the media. If a doctor had found a cure for cancer this week it would have hardly noticed because of this media created circus.
It has been well documented that people get their jollies seeing the villian get his just end rather than seeing the hero succede.

"Well they blew the earth to hell and wasted humanity,but at least they killed that alien *******".

So ends the first installment of my Friday morning rant.

A new bumper sticker was seen today:

'I'D RATHER HUNT WITH A CHENEY THAN RIDE WITH A KENNEDY.'

Billsworld said:
Agree

Best thing about America is that we have a chance to vote and it seems like you are right that Americans are getting tired of the Hillary, Kerry, Kennedy, Dean type of views.

If Americans are so upset with the current president they will soon have a chance to vote If the handful of people that are so bitter that want to see the president impeached where is all of your majority support on that issue? I haven't heard of big ralleys being organized by the majority of American's requesting impeachment.

ptlwp said:
Hunting in this day and age is as primitive as one can get. Which shows you how primitive thinking our leaders are and that is very scary.

almost like the young leading the young, is like the blind leading the blind, they all fall into a ditch...in this case it is the senile leading the senile.
Why are you always on the computer with your rants? Shouldn't you be making dinner for your husband or something constructive?

Felt_Rider said:
Agree

Best thing about America is that we have a chance to vote and it seems like you are right that Americans are getting tired of the Hillary, Kerry, Kennedy, Dean type of views.

If Americans are so upset with the current president they will soon have a chance to vote If the handful of people that are so bitter that want to see the president impeached where is all of your majority support on that issue? I haven't heard of big ralleys being organized by the majority of American's requesting impeachment.
The liberals got the impeachment idea back when Bill Clinton was impeached.The reason there are no big ralleys comes down to the basic flaw of the liberal agenda. The liberals want everyone to think their way of looking at things is a majority view. And in their minds , it may be. Most liberals are influenced by their peers at the coffee shops, university campus functions, and by listening to public radio. When you sit down and really listen to a liberal, you realize that a liberal is so narrow minded and full of hate....... just like the far right individuals. They have no real credibility with the general mainstream of society.[Which they hate.} Of course, when you point out to a liberal that they are the most impotent political group in America and that the mainstream controls this country, they get upset. And when a liberal gets upset, watch out......... He will grab a latte TO GO!!!!!!!
What we have going on now in America is a certain bunch of younger, easily influenced students that are looking to identify themselves with someone or something. Most young people go thru this. But this particular bunch is romanticize by the 60's. They want to be like Jerry Rubin and the rest. But what they don't want to think about is what these activists ended up doing the rest of their lives. The majority of them conformed to societys standards for the almighty dollor.
But the Democratic party needs to wake up. They no longer represent the working man in America. The working man see the Democrats giving their jobs away to illegal aliens, taking a chunk out of their paycheck for welfare entitlements, and bringing the level of the public schools down so "Jonny Can Play Football." Oh yeah ....... Do they discuss anything about re-building unions? I haven't heard anything about that, but the democrats want the "gays" to know that they matter alot. And the Republicans want the Democrats to have that vote. The Democratic Party is so desperate they put Howard Dean in charge.
This Cheney thing is such a non-issue when it comes to political importance.What I like about Cheney is his "Kiss my ass' attitude toward the press. The press is made up of bottom feeders and Cheney treat s them as such.

wolfix said:
This Cheney thing is such a non-issue when it comes to political importance.What I like about Cheney is his "Kiss my ass' attitude toward the press. The press is made up of bottom feeders and Cheney treat s them as such.
:D I like his attitude as well.

Felt_Rider said:
Agree

Most people that vote .....legally, work and pay taxes. Some of those people do support the dems, but they and the dems media are slowly being exposed . The reporting of the Cheney thing is an example of that. They are going overboard on a question that has been asked and answered. I normally wouldnt use Wurm as an example of the voice of reason, but he didnt eevn wheigh in on this. It was too stupid. CNN seems to think this is BIG though..Hmmm wonder why

Wurm hasn't been around for awhile. Maybe the Republicans had him censored for exposing all their garbage.