Cheney : Shoots his, err, friend !?!?

stevebaby said:
If we're swapping recipes,here's the preferred method for cooking a cockatoo...
Pluck and clean the cockatoo and place in a large pot of boiling water with a smooth stone.Simmer until the stone becomes tender.
Then eat the stone.
:D

Sounds like a similar recipe,now send me a damn Cockatoo to try out the recipe. I am fresh out!

ptlwp said:
Geez, get off this **** Chaney Stuff; he is an evil ******** who nearly everyone here despises...stop wasting good time on this evil bastardo.
I agree about loony,but surely being able to ridicule evil and laugh at it robs it of some of its power?
Which is why the nazis banned charlie chaplin's "The Little Dictator".What a pity that more germans never had the opportunity to see that one.
I saw it again recently.It remains surprisingly relevant to contemporary events.
:eek:

jhuskey said:
People are shot and killed every few minutes...
I reckon I'd get sick of that. I may give it about an hour, and then I'd ask them to stop killing me so frequently, or to change their method.

ptlwp said:
I'm not barefoot OR pregnant.....but I keep a tidy house and cook dinner every night except weekends. I am also raising a teenage son......cuckoo..cuckoo...

Thank you very much.
I was just having some fun......I just couldn't resist it. Raising the teen age son makes you a saint, but having a clean house and dinner on the table makes you extra special...... Of course you are Jewish .....are you allowed to be a saint? What is the Jewish version of sainthood?

wolfix said:
I was just having some fun......I just couldn't resist it. Raising the teen age son makes you a saint, but having a clean house and dinner on the table makes you extra special...... Of course you are Jewish .....are you allowed to be a saint? What is the Jewish version of sainthood?
Becoming a doctor...

stevebaby said:
I once met a bloke in NQ who believed that anything less than hunting feral pigs on foot with a knife was for girls.He had been a live deer catcher in NZ,jumping from the skid of a helo,grabbing the antlers and wrestling the deer to the ground.
He was also the only bloke I ever saw eat a middy glass.
Naturally,he was a k-one dubya-one.
:D
Are you serious :confused: If so, he was, most definitely, a "man's man" ;) Tough as nails, to be sure.

ptlwp said:
Geez, get off this **** Chaney Stuff; he is an evil ******** who nearly everyone here despises...stop wasting good time on this evil bastardo.
Let's employ a self-imposed limit of 5-10 more pages, shall we; in the interest of maintaining some sense of decorum for our right leaning friends ;) :D Cheney or, as I like to refer to him as: The Dark Lord, has suffered enough.

davidmc said:
Are you serious :confused: If so, he was, most definitely, a "man's man" ;) Tough as nails, to be sure.
Sure,his idea of a bit of fun was a head-butting competition.He had a huge scar on his thigh where a pig had tusked him.He stitched it himself with fishing line.Didn't believe in doctors either.He thought shoes were for cissies too.
He used to work out in the bush for 3-4 months then come to town,collect all his pay cheques and blow the lot in a week.Money meant absolutely nothing to him.
The local cops knew him well enough to leave him alone.Whenever he played up in pubs(which was every time he went into one),the cops used to get his ex-wife down to the pub to tame him.She stood about 5 feet tall and he was terrified of her.(Actually,so was everyone else).
Lovely bloke really,just didn't fit in to civilisation or the 20th century!
:)

davidmc said:
Let's employ a self-imposed limit of 5-10 more pages, shall we; in the interest of maintaining some sense of decorum for our right leaning friends ;) :D Cheney or, as I like to refer to him as: The Dark Lord, has suffered enough.
Would I be correct in assuming that "cheshire cat" and "****-eatin' dog" best describe your current facial expression?

stevebaby said:
Becoming a doctor...
Or for old fashioned parents, even marrying one still has lots of pull. Nothing like my son-in-law, who is a doctor.......now the matriarchs like Rebecca, Leah, Rachel and Sarah aren't saints at all, but rather stellar names in the Five Books of Moses.

Now Lot's wife, to my thinking, was a personae non grata!!!!

:rolleyes: ;)

Raising a teenage son is kind of like that; No pillar of salt, just lots of gray hair.

;)

stevebaby said:
Would I be correct in assuming that "cheshire cat" and "****-eatin' dog" best describe your current facial expression?
You would be correct, sir ;)