cherry pie pics

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Feb 22, 2003.

  1. A&B

    A&B Guest

  2. Skip

    Skip Guest

  3. John Foltz

    John Foltz Guest

    a&b wrote:
    > Nice pics. Got any idea what kind of bike the guy in pic 1 1 rr 2903 108, 9th from the top, with
    > the yellow helmet, is riding?

    It looks to be the same bike/rider as #693, one up from the bottom. Looks like a Ti-Rush to me.

  4. Carl

    Carl Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, John Foltz <[email protected]> wrote:

    > a&b wrote:
    > > Nice pics. Got any idea what kind of bike the guy in pic 1 1 rr 2903 108, 9th from the top, with
    > > the yellow helmet, is riding?
    > >
    > It looks to be the same bike/rider as #693, one up from the bottom. Looks like a Ti-Rush to me.

    Not even close, you must have picked the wrong photo. Here's the direct link to the photo 'a&b'
    referenced: http://www.bronnerphotos.com/cherrypie/cprec/cprecimages/1-1-rr-2903-108.jpg

    Looks to me like a Vision R-68.

    -Carl

  5. John Foltz

    John Foltz Guest

    Carl wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>, John Foltz <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >> a&b wrote:
    >>
    >>> Nice pics. Got any idea what kind of bike the guy in pic 1 1 rr 2903 108, 9th from the top,
    >>> with the yellow helmet, is riding?
    >>>

    >> It looks to be the same bike/rider as #693, one up from the bottom. Looks like a Ti-Rush to me.
    >

    > Not even close, you must have picked the wrong photo. Here's the direct link to the photo 'a&b'
    > referenced: http://www.bronnerphotos.com/cherrypie/cprec/cprecimages/1-1-rr-2- 903-108.jpg
    >
    > Looks to me like a Vision R-68.

    Oops, I clicked on the 10th from the top.

  6. Derek

    Derek Guest

    Lets see, I can help out somewhat. Pic 1-1-rr-2903-101 is Orin M., a welder for Rotator riding a
    large wheel Rotator. Pic 1-1-rr-2903-104 is Peter B. racing a Rotator Pursuit Ti version with a
    kevlar front fairing and a custom tailbox/bodysock combo. Pic 1-1-rr-2903-103 is none other than
    this NG's own Frank P. riding a custom Haluzak Race painted with irridescent dragon scales by Mark
    B. of Bent for Rent fame. Pic 1-1-rr-2903-105 is a lovely nickel plated wishbone 20/20 squaretube
    classic piloted I believe by Micheal
    C. Of course, the race would not be the same without an appearance by Rotator founder and recumbent
    visionary Steve D., as shown in pic 1-1-rr-2903-107. I can only recall Rolf'sfirst name, but the
    bent he is riding in pic 1-1-rr-2903-97 was designed and built by him, and uses a Roloff (Rolf's
    Roloff?) rear hub, and has several innovative design features. There are others too, and I
    apologize in advance for not mentioning you here. Sorry I missed the race this year, and
    hopefully I will be back in shape for next years event.

    Cheers, Derek

    "skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Some rider / bike info would be great. Can anybody help?
    >
    > "a&b" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Nice pics. Got any idea what kind of bike the guy in pic 1 1 rr 2903 108, 9th from the top, with
    > > the yellow helmet, is riding? bill g
    > >
    > > Bill B wrote:
    > > >
    > > > WOW http://www.bronnerphotos.com/cherrypie/cprec/cherrypierec.htm

  7. Photo 10 from top is Bill Bushnel on a Gold Rush with a self made coroplast body.

  8. Bill B wrote:
    > WOW http://www.bronnerphotos.com/cherrypie/cprec/cherrypierec.htm

    To the best of my determination only one participant is not pictured. The kind of middleaged guy on
    the beautiful green Baron or baron-like bike. He rode in last years CPC too. That is Rolf Renner on
    the homemade aluminum bike with a wooden seat.

    Frank