General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

chest exercises with Thera bands?

Started by VMI · · Last activity · 4 posts · 443 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 May 2005
Last activity
14 May 2005
Original author
VMI
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
443
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've been using the the rubber tubes for the past few weeks, and they
    seem to be working pretty well. The only major muscle I don's know how
    to exercise is the chest.
    Are there any sites that show the type of chest exercises I can do with
    the thera-band? Or does anyone know some exercises?
    I jusst want something that will target only the chest.

    Thanks.

  2. "VMI" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    I've been using the the rubber tubes for the past few weeks, and they
    seem to be working pretty well. The only major muscle I don's know how
    to exercise is the chest.
    Are there any sites that show the type of chest exercises I can do with
    the thera-band? Or does anyone know some exercises?
    I jusst want something that will target only the chest.

    Be creative. Lay down on your back on something like a bench, anchor the
    bands under the something, and do band versions of bench press, incline
    bench press, decline bench press. Stand up between two somethings that you
    can anchor the bands to and do band versions of cable crossovers. Stand
    between two somethings that you can do dips on. Have a gorgeous naked woman
    lay on her back between your legs. Pass the bands under her and tie them to
    you. Do dips.

    David

  3. VMI said:

    I've been using the the rubber tubes for the past few weeks, and they
    seem to be working pretty well. The only major muscle I don's know how
    to exercise is the chest.
    Are there any sites that show the type of chest exercises I can do with
    the thera-band? Or does anyone know some exercises?
    I jusst want something that will target only the chest.

    Thanks.

    Check out _Strength Band Training_ by Phil Page and Todd Ellenbecker

    http://www.exrx.net/Store/HK/StrengthBandTraining.html
    http://www.humankinetics.com/products/showexcerpt.cfm?excerpt_id=3705
    http://www.humankinetics.com/products/showproduct.cfm?isbn=0736054936

    Also lifeline-usa.com

    http://www.lifelineusa.com/products.cfm?categoryid=4&productid=12
    http://www.lifelineusa.com/products.cfm?categoryid=4&productid=13
    http://www.lifelineusa.com/products.cfm?categoryid=4&productid=16

    Also IronMind's "Fabled Cables"
    http://www.ironmind.com/ironcms/opencms/IronMind/Main/traininggear1.html

  4. David Cohen said:


    "Delenn" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:
    David Cohen said:

    "VMI" <[email hidden]> wrote

    >I've been using the the rubber tubes for the past few weeks, and they
    >seem to be working pretty well. The only major muscle I don's know how
    >to exercise is the chest.
    >Are there any sites that show the type of chest exercises I can do with
    >the thera-band? Or does anyone know some exercises?
    >I jusst want something that will target only the chest.

    Be creative. Lay down on your back on something like a bench, anchor the
    bands under the something, and do band versions of bench press, incline
    bench press, decline bench press. Stand up between two somethings that
    you can anchor the bands to and do band versions of cable crossovers.
    Stand between two somethings that you can do dips on. Have a gorgeous
    naked woman lay on her back between your legs. Pass the bands under her
    and tie them to you. Do dips.

    The workout advice given here is WAY better than anything being doled out
    over at Lyle's party.

    And I didn't even get into WHERE to tie the bands for dips.

    Plait them into your nether hirsuteness and add an S & M element to
    your workout!!

    Have a great weekend David - I am!! ;o)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.