Chest Expander Group

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by ISO1, Jun 21, 2005.

  1. ISO1

    ISO1 Guest

    Tags:

  2. Too bad it doesn't work on your brain.

  3. Tom Wheeler

    Tom Wheeler Guest

    92 yr old japan man wins 100m
    Hi Bill.

  4. TenKBabe

    TenKBabe Guest

    ISO1 wrote:

    > It is for anyone that is interested in doing exercises with a chest
    > expander.

    I don't need my chest expanded. If anything, I'd want it smaller to run
    faster. What is the purpose of your chest expander?

    tkb

  5. Too bad about your 2" crank...

  6. Too bad about your 2" crank.

  7. >I don't need my chest expanded. If anything, I'd want it smaller>

    Too large a chest is a uncommon problem amongst runners. Maybe you
    should post or send some pics of the effected area, and we'll judge for
    ourselves?

  8. ISO1

    ISO1 Guest

    It is for building muscles throughout the whole body, including the
    legs, and abdomen.

  9. ISO1