Chest Expander Group

ISO1 wrote:

> It is for anyone that is interested in doing exercises with a chest
> expander.

I don't need my chest expanded. If anything, I'd want it smaller to run
faster. What is the purpose of your chest expander?

tkb

>I don't need my chest expanded. If anything, I'd want it smaller>

Too large a chest is a uncommon problem amongst runners. Maybe you
should post or send some pics of the effected area, and we'll judge for
ourselves?

It is for building muscles throughout the whole body, including the
legs, and abdomen.