Chicabike : women cycling game

Discussion in 'Women's Cycling' started by StoffelFormula, Feb 10, 2006.

1. StoffelFormula

StoffelFormula New Member

Hello,

Maybe you never heard about this game.
    But that will change.

Chicabike is a women cycling management game, where you have to choose 15 women riders, who can earn a lot of points.

You have a budget of 3500 points.. Each rider has her own value.
    A better rider has a higher value than someone who never won a game..

You can find the game on www.chicabike.be
    It is the 1st year that this game is in english.

All information is on the site..

You have time until the 25th of February to send a own virtual team to play against other people int hat game.

There are 200 till 250 places free for participating...

I don't organise this game, but I love to play it... Last year, it was my 1st year participating and I am addicted to it....

Bye
    Christophe

Tags:

2. Geonz

Geonz New Member

Sorry, too many popup windows.

3. Filip M

Filip M New Member

Hi,

I'm Filip, one of the two webmasters of chicabike. You are all welcome on our website. Hopefully some of you will register too! :) We don't ask money and we don't give prices... The only thing you can win is eternal fame! It's all about promoting women's cycling and bringing as many people as possible in contact with it. A lot of our participants didn't know anything about women's racing when they registered for the first time, but are connoisseurs by now.... And oh yeah, while we are pursuing this "higher goal", we are also having a lot of fun! :)

Secondly, I also wanted to say something about the pop-up remark. I think it's quite exaggerated. I know there are sometimes pop-ups. I am pretty sure they are caused by the webcounter. It started when "nedstatbasic" changed into "webstats4u" (also on other websites). At this moment, we choose to keep the webcounter, because the ads don't appear frequently (at least not on my computer). You probably see one when you come to our site for the first time, but after that they don't pop up for a long time. I haven't seen one for weeks. They certainly don't pop-up everytime you visit the site! (correct me if I'm wrong)

If you have some questions about the rules or about the registration procedure, just let us know... here or by e-mail

Greetings,
    Filip

http://www.chicabike.be
    [email protected]

4. Filip M

Filip M New Member

Good news! The webcounter and the pop-ups are gone!

...So, no excuses anymore! ;)