Chicago Air and Water Show preview ride

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Rod Dabe, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Rod Dabe

    Rod Dabe Guest

    Friday Aug.15. Anybody else going?

    Rodney

    Tags:

  2. Rodney,

    9AM we're meeting at Fullerton and the Bike Path for our regular ride up and the Path. Then a rest
    at Navy Pier for breakfast, then to North Ave. for the pre-show festivities beginning at 11:30 or
    so???? Last year we had about 15-20 riders show up. Come join the fun!

    Ed Gin

    Rod Dabe wrote:

    > Friday Aug.15. Anybody else going?
    >
    > Rodney

  3. Bikertriker

    Bikertriker Guest

    Rod I finally got those pictures of you at Arthur last year. If you are going there I'll just bring
    them with me. Are you going to ride a bike or a trike this year? Bikertriker

    [email protected] (Rod Dabe) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Friday Aug.15. Anybody else going?
    >
    > Rodney

  4. Rod Dabe

    Rod Dabe Guest

    Dave I'm planning on triking Arthur this year. Seems I'm having a hard time getting back on the
    Burley, it's just not as fun as the TT. Rod

    news:<[email protected]>...