Chicago Air and Water Show preview ride

Rodney,

9AM we're meeting at Fullerton and the Bike Path for our regular ride up and the Path. Then a rest
at Navy Pier for breakfast, then to North Ave. for the pre-show festivities beginning at 11:30 or
so???? Last year we had about 15-20 riders show up. Come join the fun!

Ed Gin

Rod Dabe wrote:

> Friday Aug.15. Anybody else going?
>
> Rodney

Rod I finally got those pictures of you at Arthur last year. If you are going there I'll just bring
them with me. Are you going to ride a bike or a trike this year? Bikertriker

[email protected] (Rod Dabe) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Friday Aug.15. Anybody else going?
>
> Rodney

Dave I'm planning on triking Arthur this year. Seems I'm having a hard time getting back on the
Burley, it's just not as fun as the TT. Rod

news:<[email protected]>...