Chicago, tonight, I'm buying!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydedalemtb, May 18, 2003.

  1. Clydedalemtb

    Clydedalemtb Guest

    Got bumped off a flight home (Okay, really I volunteered my seat for the free ticket ;-) and, in the
    process did my good deed for the day by helping out a newlywed couple on stand-by trying to get home
    from thier honeymoon.

    Kind of spur of th emoment, I know but I'm at the Clarion Barcello in Chicago. If anybody wants to
    hook up for a beer or whatever, I'm buying the first round.

    To contact me "Let your fingers do the walking" and call the front desk and ask for my room. or
    E-Mail me at: [email protected]

    --
    Jonn Gunterman

    Tags:

  2. "ClydedaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Got bumped off a flight home (Okay, really I volunteered my seat for the free ticket ;-) and, in
    > the process did my good deed for the day by helping out a newlywed couple on stand-by trying to
    > get home from thier honeymoon.
    >
    > Kind of spur of th emoment, I know but I'm at the Clarion Barcello in Chicago. If anybody wants to
    > hook up for a beer or whatever, I'm buying
    the
    > first round.
    >
    > To contact me "Let your fingers do the walking" and call the front desk
    and
    > ask for my room. or E-Mail me at: [email protected]
    >
    > --
    > Jonn Gunterman

    So did you get bumped or did you do a good deed? Or did you sell your ticket to the airline for a
    free flight?

  3. James Messick wrote:

    > So did you get bumped or did you do a good deed? Or did you sell your ticket to the airline for a
    > free flight?

    D) All of the above.