Chicago Tues night training rides - place to rent a bike?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jonheidi1, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Jonheidi1

    Jonheidi1 Guest

    Can anyone give some advice on faster Tuesday night training rides north of Chicago? Am in town for
    business and would love to catch a group ride.

    Any idea of where a decent bike can be rented?

    Many thanks.

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Jonheidi1) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Can anyone give some advice on faster Tuesday night training rides north of Chicago? Am in town
    > for business and would love to catch a group ride.
    >
    > Any idea of where a decent bike can be rented?
    >
    > Many thanks.

    Pizza Ride, Renaissance Hotel parking lot on Skokie Blvd in Northbrook, 5:45PM. I know of no local
    shop that rents road bikes, sorry.