Chickenshit George, Redux

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by Wurm, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Wurm

Wurm New Member

Well, he deserted the military in wartime, so I'm not surprised at this cowardly stunt:

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/states/california/the_valley/14400850.htm?template=contentModules/printstory.jsp

Tags:

2. Hypnospin

Hypnospin New Member

i am elated to hear of protest that provides unavoidable news coverage, and it is doubly satisfying to know this conscious statement is being made so close to my longtime hometown.

at least bush and co. has been on the job when it comes to rushing to the stem cells that were so desparately in need of saving at stanford.
    www.wired.com/news/medtech/0,1286,56948,00.html

with the weird mix of bogus moralizing and public support for torture bush panders, it is due time his welcome in palo alto seemingly wears thin.

to ride, if you go,
    www.paloaltoonline.com/weekly/morgue/monthly/1994_Dec_28.BIKERIDE.html

3. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

4. Wurm

Wurm New Member

Great link, that Noon Ride. Too bad I can't be there every day! :(

On the protest at Stanford and the police tactics used, here's a bit more detailed write-up from The Stanford Daily:

Protests Force Bush to Relocate Hoover Meeting

5. ryan_velo.

ryan_velo. New Member

I just wish some clandestine organization would assassinate the entire administration:mad:

6. Wurm

Wurm New Member

Yep - one well-placed, well-timed "terrist attack" would cure a WORLD of ills. :)

The BushCo's however are all too aware of how many and how much people abhor them, so they've been one of the most cloistered admin's ever. Their cowardly act at Stanford (above) is yet another example of "The Decider's" true mettle.

This is the US "War Preznit". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. davidmc

davidmc New Member

These guys are going down unless they play the "insane-card"-do something really dumb-meddle (bomb) w/iran :rolleyes:

8. Wurm

Wurm New Member

If they feel desperate enough about losing the Congress this November, they WILL do it...or something else equally insane.

OTOH, they still have the ability to change vote results with Diebold, Sequoia, and ES&S.

9. davidmc

davidmc New Member

No doubt. He & the Repub's try to paint themselves as everyday southern good ol' boys when, in reality, they are silver spoon fed, country club, frat boy, skull & bones, oil lovin', ceo rewardin', (oil)war lovin', send your "own" (not thier) kids to fight, draft evadin', debt increasin', elitist's :D :mad:

10. Wurm

Wurm New Member

Other words: Criminals, Liars, Cowards, & Hypocrites, Inc....and that's on their best days.