chinese c*nt soup.

Pueri Laeta

Guest
I wuz also told that this ancient herbal broth may aid haemoglobin reconvertion.

It is called chinese cu*t soup.

I have NO IDEA wher you buy this stuff.

Any clues regarding this stuff - ie where to bye it from, please drop me a line.

"Pueri laeta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I wuz also told that this ancient herbal broth may aid haemoglobin
reconvertion.

> It is called chinese cu*t soup.

That must be Cu*tonese Cuisine, be very careful, sounds very hairy. I would not swallow it. Why
not try the "Cream of sum yung Gy" or the "Sum Dum Fuc". Sum words of wisdom, "crowded elevator
smell different to midget" and "man who screw on ground get piece on earth".

Oil

> I have NO IDEA wher you buy this stuff.
>
> Any clues regarding this stuff - ie where to bye it from, please drop me a
line.

You're pretty funny, Olive Oyl. Pretty funny...

Harry

"OilBeefHooked" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Pueri laeta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I wuz also told that this ancient herbal broth may aid haemoglobin
> reconvertion.
> >
> > It is called chinese cu*t soup.
>
> That must be Cu*tonese Cuisine, be very careful, sounds very hairy. I would not swallow it.
> Why not try the "Cream of sum yung Gy" or the "Sum Dum Fuc". Sum words of wisdom, "crowded
> elevator smell different to midget" and "man who screw on ground get piece on earth".
>
> Oil
>

> > I have NO IDEA wher you buy this stuff.
> >
> > Any clues regarding this stuff - ie where to bye it from, please drop me a
> line.

"Dr. Harry Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You're pretty funny, Olive Oyl. Pretty funny...

Thanks, I've been around this newsgroup since 98' and I'm just glad to be able to help a fine chap
answer a few ordinary everyday questions.

Oil (should of been here for the wanking monkey and midget conversations)