Chinese Carbon Frames

Good question. Sorry I did not make it very clear.
We sold the FM066 SL road frame to a guy. This guy got the Zipp wheels from other sources to build the bike. The Zipp wheels were not sold by me. I posted the bike picture to illustrate the carbon bike frame we offer.

To clarify, I didn't, don't and won't sell fake wheels or fake frames.
I am very proud of our carbon frames and rims/wheels (not Zipp wheels, Aha). If you are interested in our items, please let me know.
Regards
Mark
EM: [email protected]

Originally Posted by Phill P .

How do you know anything about the quality of build and materials used? How do you nokw these weren't rejects?
What are you going to do if there is anytihng wrong?

No Brand
No Reputation
No History of quality
No History of Performance

and quite likely

No warrently or back up.

Just because it LOOKS like something else doesn't mean it is the same. It could come from the same factory but be different layups, different processing, and different quality. It could also come from a different factory made made to look like something else. Might even have some glass fiber in it instead of the cheaper CF to same some $$$.

When it comes to buying a frame, I buy a brand name bike, from a shop. You take you life in your hands when you buy name less frames from faceless ebay sellers on the other side of the planet.
Any brand are from the unknown to the known About reputation, it is just a small part of the company, the most of Chinese products are of inexpensive About History of quality and Performance, Any brand and products have to go through the test of time. There may be a part of Chinese products let people down, but most of the product is good, and in this competitive market, If the product is not good, will lose customers, and the company will close down. Our products such as carbon 700C Wheels, the monthly sales volume is 800pcs, our products are not well-known brands. To have some sales because we provide good service, we can offer one-year warranty and we have confidence in the quality of own products.

pictures of test stations don't tell us anything about the strength and quality of the frame
14.gif

Originally Posted by clarkscug .

pictures of test stations don't tell us anything about the strength and quality of the frame
14.gif
go here to see more:
http://www.hongfu-bikes.com/html_products/2013-new-road-HF-FM066-266.html

there is a forum.. velobuild? that has tons of clone frame bikes... some race them... I have one (about 3 or 4 years old now)... not great; not bad either...

I quite agree with Rparedes that the Chinese carbon frames are not perfect, but not very bad either. On the other hand, the frame is much much cheaper than the frames sold at your local bike stores.

Do independent reports by SGS allay any fears of weak frames?

Photos totally stolen from the Hong-Fu website.

Originally Posted by t0m4ever .

Do independent reports by SGS allay any fears of weak frames?
Sounds like the EN testing requirements.

100.000 cycles for fatigue testing is not that much really...

CCM does frame testing i think too. its called mass production and thrust it into the population to see how many frames come back. if some weld or part keeps breaking on a particular model then they weld it better for the next production run. works every time.

It's true that when we develop a frame, we will put it on the test machine to ride the frame on the two similar pedals with 110kg force on each pedal.After this fatigue test, the frame must be perfect. However, sometimes a new frame may not go through the first tests. Then we modify the carbon layers, make new frames, and test them. We will not stop tests until the frame goes through the test.
After tests, we will begin mass production. In mass production, we do not do fatigure test for every frame. As you know, one frame is like one-year old after all the tests. We just do sample tests for mass production.

mark6920 said:
It's true that when we develop a frame, we will put it on the test machine to ride the frame on the two similar pedals with 110kg force on each pedal.After this fatigue test, the frame must be perfect. However, sometimes a new frame may not go through the first tests. Then we modify the carbon layers, make new frames, and test them. We will not stop tests until the frame goes through the test. After tests, we will begin mass production. In mass production, we do not do fatigure test for every frame. As you know, one frame is like one-year old after all the tests. We just do sample tests for mass production.
Do you guys ever pay for advertising, or do you always go the scum route and just spam forums?

Thanks for your post. we do hope to do ads on this marvelous site. How to proceed? Thanks. Mark

mark6920 said:
Thanks for your post. we do hope to do ads on this marvelous site. How to proceed? Thanks. Mark
They don't have internet forums in your country? You've never heard of a forum "administrator"? Did you just start using the internet? Send a message to the administrator and make arrangements for payment.

About 70% of the world's carbon fiber bicycle products are made in China.. The quality, only used to know There are many one-sided news about the China's carbon parts Any product has defective products. .Made in Anywhere also have defective products.. Measure of corporate is good or bad, can not through a product How to face the occurrence of adverse..this is the key.. But on the whole,  Made in China is still very good. .Cost-effective..

Quote: Originally Posted by alienator .

They don't have internet forums in your country? You've never heard of a forum "administrator"? Did you just start using the internet? Send a message to the administrator and make arrangements for payment.
so many questions, this is your potential customer, but I guess not anymore :O)

For your information, we have purchased a new carbon rim hole drilling machine Now we can manufacture carbon rims which do not have holes on the tyre bed.

We also imported an advanced carbon rim test machine. So the carbon rims are more reliable. Our factory established a new carbon rim factory, and manufacture V shape aerodynamic rims.

If the frame has warranty, then worth a try. But quality of generic frames could be really different from branded ones.

This topic to talk about for a long time,In fact, Chinese products can be guaranteed

Black Friday, let us look at the carnival

http://www.diy-carbonbike.com/

leroy1010 said:
This topic to talk about for a long time,In fact, Chinese products can be guaranteed Black Friday, let us look at the carnival
Hey, spammer: why don't you pay for advertising, like a respectable company, instead of polluting a forum with your ****?