Chinese cyclist falls down pothole

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by [email protected], Dec 28, 2005.

  1. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    > http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1399668.html
    > Re: Chinese cyclist falls down pothole.

    I wasn't going to open the message as I thought it was another in the recent
    long line of sillies but not so!

    I know I shouldn't say this but: It's lucky he was carrying the umbrella to
    slow his descent rate.

    Also observe the case whacking his head, another reason to wear a
    you-know-what, you never know when an errant case may strike your noggin..

    I'll get me coat.
    --
    Pete
    http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/Stuff

  2. Peter B wrote:
    > "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]
    >> http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1399668.html
    >> Re: Chinese cyclist falls down pothole.

    > I wasn't going to open the message as I thought it was another in the
    > recent long line of sillies but not so!
    >
    > I know I shouldn't say this but: It's lucky he was carrying the
    > umbrella to slow his descent rate.
    >
    > Also observe the case whacking his head, another reason to wear a
    > you-know-what, you never know when an errant case may strike your
    > noggin..
    >
    > I'll get me coat.

    He might not have lost it if he'd been steering with both hands. The brolly
    could have put his eye out. Preferred headgear would be goggles & snorkel.
    --

    Martin Bulmer

  3. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest