Chiro sexual assault expert Preston Fitzgerald

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Todd Gastaldo, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. My previous e-mail to Preston was: ACA/NBOFC/Jeff P. Utz, MD: Please help babies...

    OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)

    Preston B. Fitzgerald, Sr., D.C., CDE I, CIFCME National Board of Forensic Chiropractors, Inc. 601
    South Mill Street Post Office Box 356 Manning, SC 29102 Phone: 803-435-5078 Fax: 803-435-8096
    E-mail: [email protected]

    Preston,

    This is my LAST E-MAIL to you.

    You write:

    http://www.forensicexaminers.org/services/pfoverview.html

    MDs are routinely slashing vaginas (euphemism "routine episiotomy")...

    MDs are surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring that everything possible is being done to OPEN birth
    canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%.

    See GASTALDO'S ABSTRACT, my invited poster presentation at a recent obstetric congress co-sponsored
    by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists/ACOG. (I will e-mail it to any who ask.)

    See also Will 'The People' please help the TINIEST people? (Attn Oregon Atty Genl Hardy Meyers)
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=2zN1a.9095%24tO2.877
    197%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

    Preston, I note that since 1996, you have provided expert witness opinions for the Pennsylvania
    Attorney General's Office Insurance Fraud Division...
    http://www.forensicexaminers.org/services/pfprofile.html

    PLEASE take this INSURANCE FRAUD matter to the Pennsylvania Attorney General.

    For some mothers and babies, MDs closing birth canals is a matter of life and death.

    If Pennsylvania's MD-funded Attorney General remains silent - like Oregon's MD-funded Attorney
    General - please protest vigorously.

    Thanks for reading,

    Todd

    Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

    PS Preston, I am writing this Open Letter to acknowledge receipt of - and compliance with - your
    demand: "Remove the NBOFC from your email, telephone fax list ,and do not contact this
    organization by any methods."

    I am also writing because I would VERY much like to learn that this demand did not come you, the
    Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Board of Forensic Chiropractors, Inc./NBOFC
    http://www.forensicexaminers.org/services/pfresume.html

    Alternatively, I would very much like to learn that you did not realize the importance of my
    information to people interested in fighting fraud...

    You say that National Board of Forensic Chiropractors (NBOFC) is interested in TRUTH...
    http://www.forensicexaminers.org/index.html

    You say that "Fraud in chiropractic may potentially be reaching epidemic proportions."
    http://www.forensicexaminers.org/services.html

    Chiropractic fraud in medicine FAR exceeds fraud in chiropractic!

    MDs are not only closing birth canals and slashing vaginas en masse - they are GRUESOMELY (sometimes
    fatally) manipulating MOST babies' spines at birth.

    Chiropractic fraud in medicine is RAMPANT!

    I am NOT saying here that I condone fraud in chiropractic. I do not.

    I see that you are a Distinguished Columnist for Dynamic Chiropractic...
    http://www.forensicexaminers.org/services/pfresume.html

    Since MD-funded attorney generals are unlikely to stop MDs from committing these crimes...

    by MDs that accompanies mass gruesome spinal manipulation of most babies' spines by MDs.

    Please DO YOUR JOB Preston:

    "Forensic Investigation of Suspicious Chiropractic Medical Claims"
    http://www.forensicexaminers.org/services.html

    I assure you Preston: My "chiropractic medical" claims only SEEM suspicious.

    The grisly biomechanics of semisitting and dorsal delivery are OBVIOUS.

    The grisly spinal manipulation of most babies by MDs is RAMPANT.

    The senseless mass vagina slashing is just as obvious and rampant - or

    Please take these INSURANCE FRAUD matters to the Pennsylvania Attorney General.

    (I don't think MD-obstetricians are charging for their mass vagina slashing - but they ARE charging
    for their criminally-negligent, birth-canal-closing deliveries - complete with gruesome spinal
    manipulation of most babies...)

    Again, thanks for reading,

    Sincerely,

    Todd

    Ds. Gastaldo [email protected]

    ***This Open Letter will be archived for global access within 24 hours.

    Fitzgerald to help mothers and babies?"

    I say again Preston: This is my LAST E-MAIL to you; though I'm hoping to hear that the demand above
    was not sent by you.

    Tags:

  2. Todd Gastaldo <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > OPEN LETTER (archived for global access***)
    >
    > Preston B. Fitzgerald, Sr., D.C., CDE I, CIFCME National Board of Forensic Chiropractors, Inc.
    > E-mail: [email protected]
    >
    > Preston,
    >
    > This is my LAST E-MAIL to you.

    REPLY: