Chocolate Milk Question

If your lactose intolerance is just mild, you can drink milk once in a while otherwise you have to settle for the more expensive goat's milk. I think there is powdered goat's milk in the supermarket if the fresh one is not available to you. I have a niece who is fed on goat's milk because she would suffer from diarrhea whenever she is given ordinary milk.

If your lactose intolerant then check out Soy Milk, here there's several kinds of chocolate drinks that has a Soy Milk base. And it taste very good even better than most Choco milk drinks I've tasted.

If your lactose intolerance is just mild, you can drink milk once in a while otherwise you have to settle for the more expensive goat's milk. I think there is powdered goat's milk in the supermarket if the fresh one is not available to you. I have a niece who is fed on goat's milk because she would suffer from diarrhea whenever she is given ordinary milk.

That's interesting. I'm not even sure what the difference is in terms of taste. Maybe milk is what most of us are used to. But I've read that goat's milk has much more nutrients than cow's milk.

If your lactose intolerant then check out Soy Milk, here there's several kinds of chocolate drinks that has a Soy Milk base. And it taste very good even better than most Choco milk drinks I've tasted.

That's funny. I think we've seen so many soy milk commercials since then. It's a famous alternative for cow's milk. Goats milk is more seen in bath and skin care products.

I do think so, I've been drinking a soybased chocolate milk drink for years and to me its healthier and more delicious than real cows milk.

You might be right. Cow's milk is generally healthy and nutritious. But there are superior alternatives to it. Though, they may not be necessarily to our liking in terms of taste. :D

That's funny. I think we've seen so many soy milk commercials since then. It's a famous alternative for cow's milk. Goats milk is more seen in bath and skin care products.

To tell you frankly I don't like the taste of Soy milk as is but if you make it a chocolate soy milk drink it drastically becomes better tasting. I like it more than the normal milk chocolate ones.

To tell you frankly I don't like the taste of Soy milk as is but if you make it a chocolate soy milk drink it drastically becomes better tasting. I like it more than the normal milk chocolate ones.

That's interesting. I think I've had one in vanilla flavor. I personally prefer that compared to chocolate. But both are tasty. I can't remember the taste of plain soy milk. But it might not be for everyone. :D

I don't know if somebody who is lactose intolerant can drink soy milk, but I have tried it and it's really good. The choc flavor is at first a little hard to get used to, but it's good. I now drink more Soy milk than regular mik. Hope this helps.

I've also enjoyed the chocolate flavor. I like its taste because I'm reminded of chocolate powder drinks. But I'm also not sure how well it functions for those with lactose intolerance.

I agree! Me, the taste of soya milk at first was not good but I came to like it and preffered it to milk after a week.:D

It might take some getting used to. Though, I still prefer regular when it comes to shakes. It can taste weird if you use other alternatives. Hahaha!

I really like choc milk after a ride.. i find it hard to eat a lot of solid food right when i get home and cho milk has the perfect ratio of carbs to protien for max absorption... it tastes good and it goes down really easy and you just grab it out of the fridge and suck it down with no preperation.

don't know for sure, but i'm thinking if you are lactose intolerant i think you're SOL as far as choc milk goes...

I like drinking it after rides as well. I prefer it chilled like everyone. I don't like overly sweet flavors. Just a mild and satisfying one will do.