Chocolate Mousse Recipe 1 pt

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Spoons, Feb 8, 2004.

  1. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Chocolate Mousse 1 pt.

    Estimated POINTS® Per Serving | 1 Servings | 1

    Ingredients

    1/2 cup cool whip free (1 pt) 1 T baking cocoa (0 pt) 6 packets splenda (0 pt)

    Instructions

    The amount of cocoa and splenda are rough estimates, so add to taste. But mix all together, add
    cocoa and splenda to taste. It will be hard to incorporate ingredients at first but they do finally
    come together after a little mixing. Special Notes

    If you like dark chocolate, add more cocoa and splenda. Just make sure you measure the Cool whip
    because if you have a half of a cup it is one point.

    Take care, SPOONS 178/156/140 WW's Goal 158, Lifetime Jan 2004 Personal Goal 140, Lost: 22 lbs My
    photo food log http://www.fotolog.net/giggles

    Tags:

  2. wonder how this would taste if you put on the gram crackers and froze it?
    news:[email protected]...