Chocolate Shortcake

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Tara, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. Tara

    Tara Guest

    I had a good amount of leftover chocolate icing that I did not want to
    go to waste. It got me to thinking of my late aunt's wonderful
    chocolate gravy and biscuits. I decided to make chocolate shortcakes.
    I added a bit of sugar to the Bisquick drop biscuit recipe. When the
    biscuits were done, I heated the icing and poured it over the split
    biscuits. I topped it all with a spritz of Reddi-Whip. We ate it
    all and scraped the plates.

    Tara

    Tags:

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Tara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I had a good amount of leftover chocolate icing that I did not want to
    > go to waste. It got me to thinking of my late aunt's wonderful
    > chocolate gravy and biscuits. I decided to make chocolate shortcakes.
    > I added a bit of sugar to the Bisquick drop biscuit recipe. When the
    > biscuits were done, I heated the icing and poured it over the split
    > biscuits. I topped it all with a spritz of Reddi-Whip. We ate it
    > all and scraped the plates.

    Yum! Will try that sometime, Tara. Thanks.