    I just couldn't keep this to myself.

    Bike Nashbar is selling 2003 Chorus Ergos 10sp alloy at 180$. This is an excellent price in itself, but with the 20% coupon MCF6, it comes out to 144$+shipping. The ergos will sell out fast so get'em while you can. Bike shop owners may want to stock up as well, though I don't know if they are contractually obligated to purchase from a distributor. See:

    http://tinyurl.com/3lqmb

    or search for item CA-CHA10ES at nashbar.com

    If you don't see the item, it's probably sold out.

    Joshua

    Tags:

  2. jlee7 wrote:
    > Dear fellow RBTech-ers,
    >........but with the 20% coupon MCF6.......

    Used that coupon two days ago. Saved $40 on a $200 order! Only paid
    $160!! What a deal!

    -Nate

    --

    Let the bridges I burn light my way...

  3. Art Harris

    Art Harris Guest

    jlee7 wrote:

    > search for item CA-CHA10ES at nashbar.com

    Not there now. They're showing 9-speed Chorus at $324.95

    Art Harris

  4. Tim McTeague

    Tim McTeague Guest

    [email protected]...>
    > Dear fellow RBTech-ers,
    >
    > I just couldn't keep this to myself.
    >
    > Bike Nashbar is selling 2003 Chorus Ergos 10sp alloy at 180$. This is
    > an excellent price in itself, but with the 20% coupon MCF6, it comes
    > out to 144$+shipping. The ergos will sell out fast so get'em while you
    > can. Bike shop owners may want to stock up as well, though I don't know
    > if they are contractually obligated to purchase from a distributor.
    > See:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3lqmb
    >
    > or search for item CA-CHA10ES at nashbar.com
    >
    > If you don't see the item, it's probably sold out.
    >
    > Joshua

    I got that beat. Last year I picked up a pair of 2004 Record Ergos for
    $199.00 from Performance. They were on regular sale for $299.00 but on
    their web special at $249.00. I searched for an on-line coupon and found
    one for 20%. They accepted it and that brought them to $199.00. Less than
    Chorus at the time and just a bit more than Centaur. I normally would not
    pay the Record premium but at that price...

    Tim McTeague