Chorus or Record cranks with Centaur BB

I'm looking to switch to a carbon compact crankset. Will Chorus or
Record cranksets work with a 111mm Centaur BB? Chainline will be okay??

Thanks

[email protected] wrote:
> I'm looking to switch to a carbon compact crankset. Will Chorus or
> Record cranksets work with a 111mm Centaur BB? Chainline will be
> okay??

Chainline would be 4.5mm out. A 102mm BB is needed for correct chainline,
clearance and q-factor.

~PB

[email protected] wrote:
> I'm looking to switch to a carbon compact crankset. Will Chorus or
> Record cranksets work with a 111mm Centaur BB? Chainline will be okay??
>
> Thanks

Chainline and FD operation will not be great..Ideally get a 102mm
BB...Chorus the same $ as Centaur, BTW-

But if I stay with a Centaur BB, I can use any Centaur crankset.
Correct?

SJB wrote:
> But if I stay with a Centaur BB, I can use any Centaur crankset.
> Correct?

That is correct