General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Chow Tomorrow Night

Started by Michael \Dog3\ Lonergan · · Last activity · 4 posts · 392 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 December 2005
Last activity
24 December 2005
Original author
Michael \Dog3\ Lonergan
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
392
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Xmas Eve dinner is winding up. I'm having fun making it. I am going to
    enjoy having company over.

    Here is the menu:

    Squash soup (kinda' al' la' Jill)

    Lite dinner salad

    Rib Roast
    Duchesne Potatoes
    Paula Deen's Green Beans wrapped in bacon
    My Zippy Carrots (found in the RFC cookbook)
    Fresh horseradish

    Dessert is house made Ice Cream (Almond fudge)

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  2. Michael \'Dog3\' Lonergan said:

    Xmas Eve dinner is winding up. I'm having fun making it. I am going to
    enjoy having company over.

    Here is the menu:

    Squash soup (kinda' al' la' Jill)

    Lite dinner salad

    Rib Roast
    Duchesne Potatoes
    Paula Deen's Green Beans wrapped in bacon
    My Zippy Carrots (found in the RFC cookbook)
    Fresh horseradish

    Dessert is house made Ice Cream (Almond fudge)

    I wish I could drive fast enough to get to your place in time for
    dinner. (How on earth do you deal with fresh horseradish without a
    gas mask?)

    Holiday Hugs,
    Carol

  3. Damsel in dis Dress <[email hidden]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:
    Michael \'Dog3\' Lonergan said:

    Xmas Eve dinner is winding up. I'm having fun making it. I am going to
    enjoy having company over.

    Here is the menu:

    Squash soup (kinda' al' la' Jill)

    Lite dinner salad

    Rib Roast
    Duchesne Potatoes
    Paula Deen's Green Beans wrapped in bacon
    My Zippy Carrots (found in the RFC cookbook)
    Fresh horseradish

    Dessert is house made Ice Cream (Almond fudge)

    I wish I could drive fast enough to get to your place in time for
    dinner. (How on earth do you deal with fresh horseradish without a
    gas mask?)

    Holiday Hugs,
    Carol

    I think we are doing filet mignons. We'll do the rib roast the day after
    Xmas. For the Horseradish, I use gloves and one of Steven's masks. 'Tis a
    [censored] but no worse than chile peppers. Come one over. 2 filets per person.
    Mom is doing a rib roast Xmas day. Supposedly it's stuffed which makes me
    suspicious. The woman can NOT cook. Well, if it's catered it'll be good.

    Michael <- Missy, Hoot, Bart, Ramsey and Shelley wish you the best.

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  4. Michael 'Dog3' Lonergan said:

    Xmas Eve dinner is winding up. I'm having fun making it. I am going to
    enjoy having company over.

    Here is the menu:

    Squash soup (kinda' al' la' Jill)

    Lite dinner salad

    Rib Roast
    Duchesne Potatoes
    Paula Deen's Green Beans wrapped in bacon
    My Zippy Carrots (found in the RFC cookbook)
    Fresh horseradish

    Dessert is house made Ice Cream (Almond fudge)

    Michael

    I've decided I'm done cooking, i'll be over for dinner tonight.

    --
    ..:Heather:.
    www.velvet-c.com
    Step off, beyotches, I'm the roflpimp!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.