Chris Carmichael is ripping me off!

Bleve

Guest
Ok, these drills aren't anything new, but in the current bicycling
Australia, the CTS coach describes pretty-much to a T some of the
drills I get my riders doing for sprint training.

Should I sue? :) Given that it's been published in BA, that outstanding
journal, full of facts and throroughly researched reviews of equipment
etc, I think they're damaging the reputation of my training drills by
mentioning them in the same journal as oxycraps and other such snake
oil!

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Given that it's been published in BA, that outstanding
> journal, full of facts and throroughly researched reviews of equipment
> etc, I think they're damaging the reputation of my training drills by
> mentioning them in the same journal as oxycraps and other such snake
> oil!

Well the OxyShot review was written by an accredited coach...

--
Shane Stanley

how about you put the drills on here for us for free?

:)

might be good advertising

Shane Stanley wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Given that it's been published in BA, that outstanding
> > journal, full of facts and throroughly researched reviews of equipment
> > etc, I think they're damaging the reputation of my training drills by
> > mentioning them in the same journal as oxycraps and other such snake
> > oil!

> Well the OxyShot review was written by an accredited coach...

Heh. Ok. We smoked one out ...

I've got a bridge for sale ....

531Aussie wrote:
> how about you put the drills on here for us for free?
>
> :)

They're already on line, google is your friend. The drills themselves
aren't the hard part to get right.

Bleve said:
531Aussie wrote:
> how about you put the drills on here for us for free?
>
> :)

They're already on line, google is your friend. The drills themselves
aren't the hard part to get right.
sue the b.......ds, all those blighters have to get the best info from someone else...they are too busy to formulate orginal thought! Look at Bill Gates where would he be without Apple and the Mac...probably be a broke college dropout working at Starbucks and commuting on a Huffy through wintery wet Seattle past an AppleSoft mansion on Lake Washington...as opposed to daddy megabucks college dropout living in Microsoft's mega-mansion on Lake Washington!!

come on ...re-write history

Bleve said:
Ok, these drills aren't anything new, but in the current bicycling
Australia, the CTS coach describes pretty-much to a T some of the
drills I get my riders doing for sprint training.

Should I sue? :) Given that it's been published in BA, that outstanding
journal, full of facts and throroughly researched reviews of equipment
etc, I think they're damaging the reputation of my training drills by
mentioning them in the same journal as oxycraps and other such snake
oil!

by thes ounds of the aount of people doing identical aboc frills at Kew (amongst HCC and Anaconda groupetto) I'm thinkin someone has a big mouth!

Speakin of which, I'm almost back to the stage where I could do same.
Still feelin in form-limbo-land :(

rooman wrote:
> Bleve Wrote:
> > 531Aussie wrote:
> > > how about you put the drills on here for us for free?
> > >
> > > :)

> > They're already on line, google is your friend. The drills themselves
> > aren't the hard part to get right.

> sue the b.......ds, all those blighters have to get the best info from
> someone else...they are too busy to formulate orginal thought! Look at
> Bill Gates where would he be without Apple and the Mac...probably be a
> broke college dropout working at Starbucks and commuting on a Huffy
> through wintery wet Seattle past an AppleSoft mansion on Lake
> Washington...as opposed to daddy megabucks college dropout living in
> Microsoft's mega-mansion on Lake Washington!!
>
> come on ...re-write history

I'm calling the lawyers today! And ... sending them loads of posts
about my next sale!