Chris Evans - 18 MPH GEEK, The Facts Only!

R

raffiman

Chris Evans, alias CK SLOWDIO boasted, "So when is the last time you held a 24.4 mph average speed for 62 miles against a pack of roadies?"

What he fails to mention is the fact this recreational boat / bike invitational ride was for over 100 miles. Considering his overall average speed was 21 mph, good enough to have 22 asshatchet roadies decimate his ass, we see he finished the remaining 40 miles at a dismal 18 mph.

Hey wait a minute, that's what the FOGS ride at over at BROL! CK SLOWDIO IS A FOG TOO!!!!! He is a insult to what a Carbon lowracer with RAZZ FAZZ tailbox should do. GIVE IT BACK TO FrankenSpeed, you deserve no better than a BIGHA!!!!

Raffi

raffiman said:
Chris Evans, alias CK SLOWDIO boasted, "So when is the last time you held a 24.4 mph average speed for 62 miles against a pack of roadies?"

What he fails to mention is the fact this recreational boat / bike invitational ride was for over 100 miles. Considering his overall average speed was 21 mph, good enough to have 22 asshatchet roadies decimate his ass, we see he finished the remaining 40 miles at a dismal 18 mph.

Hey wait a minute, that's what the FOGS ride at over at BROL! CK SLOWDIO IS A FOG TOO!!!!! He is a insult to what a Carbon lowracer with RAZZ FAZZ tailbox should do. GIVE IT BACK TO FrankenSpeed, you deserve no better than a BIGHA!!!!

Raffi
You better go back to grade school Ratty. The black bear distance was a total of 104 miles. My average speed for 104 miles was 22.69mph. This was with a headwind the entire way. Frank only got a 4:13 which under normal conditions for previous races, he would have easily broke 4 hours.

The 62 mile race was the following weekend dipshit. That race had the 24.4 mph average. It was a loop course with headwind part way and tailwind the other way. Once again you monkeys can't get your facts straight because you weren't there as usual. Do you spankmonkeys hibernate in the summer or something?

You ask why now does the results show my speed at only 21.8mph on the results chart? That is because some idiot calculated our overall speed average for 100 miles. There was a detour on the route that added an entire 4 miles. compute our overall time into 104 miles and everyones average speed goes up. Someone didn't know how to compute the true average speed. 22.69 mph solo isn't a bad speed for 104 miles against a headwind. You monkeys couldn't do it seeing as you never leave the chicagoland area.

Raffi,
24.4 mph is not fast considering HPV stock racers average 28.5 in lap races in that states and 30+ mph in Europe.

Slowdio will never know what fast is cuz Chris Slowdio Evans never shows up at HPV races. Slowdio fantasy races DFers and HPV racers know that tail-faired lowracers are faster than DFs with the recumbent fairing advantage. In Slowdios case he was beat to the finish line by many DFers at BB. No fantasy about that.

My advice to Slowdio Evans is to race BMX kids with his antique boat. He will never be fast enough to be competitive at a real HPV race. He is definitley not fast enough to beat CAT 1/2 DFs to the finish at a road race.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

raffiman said:

Raffi

Johnny NoCom said:
Raffi,
24.4 mph is not fast considering HPV stock racers average 28.5 in lap races in that states and 30+ mph in Europe.

Slowdio will never know what fast is cuz Chris Slowdio Evans never shows up at HPV races. Slowdio fantasy races DFers and HPV racers know that tail-faired lowracers are faster than DFs with the recumbent fairing advantage. In Slowdios case he was beat to the finish line by many DFers at BB. No fantasy about that.

My advice to Slowdio Evans is to race BMX kids with his antique boat. He will never be fast enough to be competitive at a real HPV race. He is definitley not fast enough to beat CAT 1/2 DFs to the finish at a road race.

Cheers,
Johnny NoCom

Johnny,

CK SLOWDIO.....CHRIS EVANS rode his tailfaired lowracer awhile ago at Northbrook and had his ass whupped by the stock boys though he was riding one class HANDICAPPED.

4 of them kicked his butt in the 1 KM and 7 of them had faster lap times than him in the long race.

NO NEED TO PROVE YOUR ASSERTIONS......SLOWDIO'S TAILFAIRED BIKE IS SLOWER THAN THE STOCK UNFAIRED BIKES......

http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/racing2003/northbrook2003_results.htm

HISTORY BEARS THE TRUTH, SLOWDIO FALTERS AND PERFORMS POORLY VS. STOCK CLASSED BIKES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

Raffi

raffiman said:
Johnny,

CK SLOWDIO.....CHRIS EVANS rode his tailfaired lowracer awhile ago at Northbrook and had his ass whupped by the stock boys though he was riding one class HANDICAPPED.

4 of them kicked his butt in the 1 KM and 7 of them had faster lap times than him in the long race.

NO NEED TO PROVE YOUR ASSERTIONS......SLOWDIO'S TAILFAIRED BIKE IS SLOWER THAN THE STOCK UNFAIRED BIKES......

http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/racing2003/northbrook2003_results.htm

HISTORY BEARS THE TRUTH, SLOWDIO FALTERS AND PERFORMS POORLY VS. STOCK CLASSED BIKES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

Raffi

I took second place dumbass. I didn't race against stock class racers.

I didn't even race at the same time as the stock class. gee, now what place did you come in? Oh thats right.........again you weren't there.

lowracervk2 said:
I took second place dumbass. I didn't race against stock class racers.

I didn't even race at the same time as the stock class. gee, now what place did you come in? Oh thats right.........again you weren't there.

I looked at the results. I assume the 1 km sprints were the same for all classes where Mr. Slowdio did get beat by many stock racers. As to the speeds of 8 other stock racers, though they ran at different times, their reported top speeds don't lie and are relevant surpassing your numbers.

Your mention of 2nd place is irrelevant in this matter as the comparison was between you on your supposedly faster class Superstock tailfaired bike vs. Stock non faired bikes. My guess is the competition in your class was not very demanding as they were all trounced the same way you were. Anotherwords, the Stock class top finishers beat all the Superstock slower results. Don't feel too bad, you weren't the only one to get whooped!

Regarding my race results, this is not the issue as it is YOUR hypothesis that tailfaired lowracers are faster than stock.

From these results, the reader can conclude, a tailfaired lowracer ridden by Mr. Slowdio is deficient in performance compared to unfaired lowracers.

Bill