Chris Horner?

cwr

Guest
Is there any word on where Horner is going next year? I see he is
doing cross but Slipstream filled it's roster so I guess he isn't
headed there. It sure didn't sound like he is going back to Lotto. He
was great on the Velonews interviews during the TDF.

On Nov 8, 12:41 pm, cwr <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is there any word on where Horner is going next year? I see he is
> doing cross but Slipstream filled it's roster so I guess he isn't
> headed there. It sure didn't sound like he is going back to Lotto. He
> was great on the Velonews interviews during the TDF.

Rock and Republic.

On Nov 8, 12:41 pm, cwr <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is there any word on where Horner is going next year? I see he is
> doing cross but Slipstream filled it's roster so I guess he isn't
> headed there. It sure didn't sound like he is going back to Lotto. He
> was great on the Velonews interviews during the TDF.

Rock and Republic.

On Nov 8, 12:41 pm, cwr <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is there any word on where Horner is going next year? I see he is
> doing cross but Slipstream filled it's roster so I guess he isn't
> headed there. It sure didn't sound like he is going back to Lotto. He
> was great on the Velonews interviews during the TDF.

Rock and Republic.

On Nov 8, 12:41 pm, cwr <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is there any word on where Horner is going next year? I see he is
> doing cross but Slipstream filled it's roster so I guess he isn't
> headed there. It sure didn't sound like he is going back to Lotto. He
> was great on the Velonews interviews during the TDF.

Rock and Republic.

On Nov 8, 6:03 pm, Andrew Martin <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Nov 8, 12:41 pm, cwr <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Is there any word on where Horner is going next year? I see he is
> > doing cross but Slipstream filled it's roster so I guess he isn't
> > headed there. It sure didn't sound like he is going back to Lotto. He
> > was great on the Velonews interviews during the TDF.

> Rock and Republic.

cyclingnews said today that D'Hollander took Horner's spot at
Lotto ... shows how much pull Cadel has with the team ...

If Bjarne had any damn sense, he'd snap up Horner ... he'd be great
CSC material ... can't you just see Horner and Jens Voigt laying down
the smack together at the front, tearing the field to shreds ... that
would be glorious.

here -> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/nov07/nov08news2