Chris Huber??

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jt, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Jt

    Jt Guest

    I'm sure it's been asked before, but what ever happened to Chris Huber? Read that he had a heart
    condition...did he quit riding or just racing?

    JT

    Tags:

  2. I don't think he has any heart problems. He moved to Hawaii, builds frames and does cuycling camps.

    http://www.huberbikes.com/.html

    "JT" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm sure it's been asked before, but what ever happened to Chris Huber? Read that he had a heart
    > condition...did he quit riding or just racing?
    >
    > JT

  3. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    he's hangin with kelly slater at the pipe..... he teaches kelly how to ride and kelly teaches him
    how to rip.