Chris King 150mm rear?

Has anyone heard any rumours of Chris King finally making a
150mm rear ISO hub? Preferably that accepts a 12mm through
axle?

In the freeride and downhill space, Chris King seems to be loosing
out to Hadley and DT Swiss.

Dave

[email protected] wrote:
> Has anyone heard any rumours of Chris King finally making a
> 150mm rear ISO hub? Preferably that accepts a 12mm through
> axle?
>
> In the freeride and downhill space, Chris King seems to be loosing
> out to Hadley and DT Swiss.
>
> Dave

They can and I'd still stick with Hadley. I guess they could market it as a
tandem hub which is where most of the DH 150mm's came from in the first
place.

Mike