Chris King and small feet

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Alastair Maxwel, Apr 14, 2003.

  1. Hey

    Im wondering could you guys point me in the direction of the chris king website as I'm trying to
    find the uk distributor for them.

    Other thing is does anyone know of a shoe company who make cycling shoes for people with small feet
    im looking for a uk 1.5 us 2.5 and i think a european 33 for a customer in the shop where i work

    AL

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

  3. "Alastair Maxwell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey
    >
    > Im wondering could you guys point me in the direction of the chris king website as I'm trying to
    > find the uk distributor for them.
    >
    > Other thing is does anyone know of a shoe company who make cycling shoes
    for
    > people with small feet im looking for a uk 1.5 us 2.5 and i think a
    european
    > 33 for a customer in the shop where i work
    >
    > AL

    I found it shortly after i posted this message. It wasn't listed in the links section on mtbr.com or
    pinkbike so i thought it wasn't in existance

    AL