Chris King Hub for campy

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Courtney, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. Courtney

    Courtney Guest

    How can I use a Chris King hub with campy 10sp? It looks as I am out of luck here.

    Tags:

  2. cdavis-<< How can I use a Chris King hub with campy 10sp? It looks as I am out of luck here.

    Wheels Manufacturing "Accelerator' 10s casette-

  3. > How can I use a Chris King hub with campy 10sp? It looks as I am out of luck here.

    www.amclassic.com

    They sell cassettes for using campy 10s drivetrain on shimano 8/9 speed hubsets. SAB

  4. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "courtney" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > How can I use a Chris King hub with campy 10sp? It looks as I am out of
    luck here.

    New American Classic cassette for Shimano-pattern hubs. There is also the Wheels brand "Accelerator"
    cassette but it is a bit spendy.

  5. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    courtney wrote:
    > How can I use a Chris King hub with campy 10sp? It looks as I am out of luck here.

    Can the CK take a Shimano cassette? If so, you could use a Marchisio cassette.

    ~PB

  6. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    > courtney wrote:
    > > How can I use a Chris King hub with campy 10sp? It looks as I am out of luck here.
    >
    > Can the CK take a Shimano cassette? If so, you could use a Marchisio cassette.

    The new AmericanClassic Ten cassette.