Chris King Hub for campy

Courtney

Guest
How can I use a Chris King hub with campy 10sp? It looks as I am out of luck here.

cdavis-<< How can I use a Chris King hub with campy 10sp? It looks as I am out of luck here.

Wheels Manufacturing "Accelerator' 10s casette-

> How can I use a Chris King hub with campy 10sp? It looks as I am out of luck here.

www.amclassic.com

They sell cassettes for using campy 10s drivetrain on shimano 8/9 speed hubsets. SAB

courtney wrote:
> How can I use a Chris King hub with campy 10sp? It looks as I am out of luck here.

Can the CK take a Shimano cassette? If so, you could use a Marchisio cassette.

~PB

> courtney wrote:
> > How can I use a Chris King hub with campy 10sp? It looks as I am out of luck here.
>
> Can the CK take a Shimano cassette? If so, you could use a Marchisio cassette.

The new AmericanClassic Ten cassette.