Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Christian's Bike Time

Started by krischun · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,318 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
26 December 2007
Last activity
28 December 2007
Original author
krischun
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,318
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello to all,

    I wanted to tell you about a new cycling show that I'm hosting, and is being filmed and produced by Grasshopper Productions.

    It is called Christian's Bike Time (that's me, Christian Hutchings, the host). It can be found on YouTube. The link is shown below.

    We have our first episode up for viewing. Check it out, and leave a comment if you wish.

    Thanks for your support! Happy riding.

    Christian Hutchings

  2. Sorry! I forgot the link!

    www.youtube.com/ivanwindon

    krischun said:

    Hello to all,

    I wanted to tell you about a new cycling show that I'm hosting, and is being filmed and produced by Grasshopper Productions.

    It is called Christian's Bike Time (that's me, Christian Hutchings, the host). It can be found on YouTube. The link is shown below.

    We have our first episode up for viewing. Check it out, and leave a comment if you wish.

    Thanks for your support! Happy riding.

    Christian Hutchings

  3. I might mention as well - there's also some footage from our trip out to the Tour of California. Check it out.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.