christian unicycle club

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by lucky_8, May 3, 2006.

  1. lucky_8

    lucky_8 Guest

    Tags:

  2. There's a thread floating about where someone is suggesting people might
    like to "ride for Christ".

    Anyway...Do you want to join my gang? Bilious is alright really, he's
    bloomin' great at that water to wine business.

    --
    MrBoogiejuice

    ---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
    Make crumbs not War!
    www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
    Send submissions to [email protected]
    MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

  3. lucky_8

    lucky_8 Guest

  4. Bilious, The Oh-God of Hangovers, is dictator for life. We basically try
    and follow the examples he made in life with the intention of spending
    the ever-after in the company of him...with the curtains drawn.

    --
    MrBoogiejuice

    ---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
    Make crumbs not War!
    www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
    Send submissions to [email protected]
    MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

  5. lucky_8

    lucky_8 Guest

  6. skroboskim

    skroboskim Guest

    so wait ... sorry ... you want to join the hangover club and be a
    follower of christ...ok ... w/e floats your boat

    --
    skroboskim

    *:) -stephen-:)* CCTX
    -(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-
    ><> Unicycle for Christ <><

    skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

  7. GhettoSmurf

    GhettoSmurf Guest

  8. skroboskim

    skroboskim Guest

    GhettoSmurf wrote:
    > oh no
    > --------------------------
    > I ride for me

    lol ... i ride for GOD
    i guess its not too bad to ride for yourself
    but i like riding for GOD much more ... I am much more comfortable

    --
    skroboskim

    *:) -stephen-:)* CCTX
    -(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-
    ><> Unicycle for Christ <><

    skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

  9. GhettoSmurf

    GhettoSmurf Guest

  10. skroboskim

    skroboskim Guest

    GhettoSmurf wrote:
    > I still don't get how its for him; and not just unicycling and liking
    > him

    lol
    wellll I try to do everything for christ
    and can't u keep a promise for someone because you love them?
    well its the same thing, I love my god and I love you through him even
    if you are against this :)

    --
    skroboskim

    *:) -stephen-:)* CCTX
    -(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-
    ><> Unicycle for Christ <><

    skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

  11. red_rider

    red_rider Guest

  12. Murde Mental

    Murde Mental Guest

    hey it's Kit! I love Kit. He's a righteous dude. A Jesus in his own
    time.

    --
    Murde Mental

    "You make love demon style." ~Kristine

    Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
    sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
    little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
    *-666-UNICYCLE FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST-666-*
    Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

  13. lucky_8 wrote:
    > cool i might

    Sir-Wheat!

    A disciple of drunk has joined the cause.

    May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
    nose stay chunk-free.

    --
    MrBoogiejuice

    ---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
    Make crumbs not War!
    www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
    Send submissions to [email protected]
    MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

  14. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    MrBoogiejuice wrote:

    > May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
    > nose stay chunk-free.

    YOINK! *Puts in sig line*

    Rock on!
    Edd

    (Yes, Kit is indeed a righteous dude!)

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    "May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
    nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

    "I like hockey, none of those namby-pamby sports, we want brutality."
    My little sister! (Who im now slightly scared of)
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

  15. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    Yeah!

    Although now i will probably get a load of stick for this post:

    Eddbmxdude wrote:
    > You can probably tell that i am against religion. Not just christianity
    > but ALL religion. I think that religion causes nothing but trouble,
    > Look what it can do to unicyclist.com. Not to mention all the people
    > that get brainwashed.

    Lol!

    Rock on!
    Edd

    P.s, Will you be at BUC Kit?

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    "May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
    nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

    "I like hockey, none of those namby-pamby sports, we want brutality."
    My little sister! (Who im now slightly scared of)
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

  16. Hoorah, another convert!

    This ain't so much a religion as someone to blame for those mornings
    when it feels like dwarves have been mining in side your skull.

    I've not registered for BUC yet...But hopefully should be there.
    Pennies are a bit tight at the minute though and new job and other
    holiday commitments may hamper efforts. But hopefully, with a little
    help from Bilious, I shall be there.

    --
    MrBoogiejuice

    ---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
    Make crumbs not War!
    www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
    Send submissions to [email protected]
    MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

  17. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    Yay!

    Hopefully see you at BUC then!

    Rock on!
    Edd

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    "May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
    nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

    "I like hockey, none of those namby-pamby sports, we want brutality."
    My little sister! (Who im now slightly scared of)
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

  18. onebyone

    onebyone Guest