christian unicycle club

There's a thread floating about where someone is suggesting people might
like to "ride for Christ".

Anyway...Do you want to join my gang? Bilious is alright really, he's
bloomin' great at that water to wine business.

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
Send submissions to [email protected]
MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

Bilious, The Oh-God of Hangovers, is dictator for life. We basically try
and follow the examples he made in life with the intention of spending
the ever-after in the company of him...with the curtains drawn.

--

GhettoSmurf wrote:
> oh no
> --------------------------
> I ride for me

lol ... i ride for GOD
i guess its not too bad to ride for yourself
but i like riding for GOD much more ... I am much more comfortable

--
skroboskim

*:) -stephen-:)* CCTX
-(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-

skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

GhettoSmurf wrote:
> I still don't get how its for him; and not just unicycling and liking
> him

lol
wellll I try to do everything for christ
and can't u keep a promise for someone because you love them?
well its the same thing, I love my god and I love you through him even
if you are against this :)

--
skroboskim

*:) -stephen-:)* CCTX
-(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-
><> Unicycle for Christ <><

skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

hey it's Kit! I love Kit. He's a righteous dude. A Jesus in his own
time.

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
*-666-UNICYCLE FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST-666-*
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

lucky_8 wrote:
> cool i might

Sir-Wheat!

A disciple of drunk has joined the cause.

May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
nose stay chunk-free.

--

MrBoogiejuice wrote:

> May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
> nose stay chunk-free.

YOINK! *Puts in sig line*

Rock on!
Edd

(Yes, Kit is indeed a righteous dude!)

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

"I like hockey, none of those namby-pamby sports, we want brutality."
My little sister! (Who im now slightly scared of)
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Yeah!

Although now i will probably get a load of stick for this post:

Eddbmxdude wrote:
> You can probably tell that i am against religion. Not just christianity
> but ALL religion. I think that religion causes nothing but trouble,
> Look what it can do to unicyclist.com. Not to mention all the people
> that get brainwashed.

Lol!

Rock on!
Edd

P.s, Will you be at BUC Kit?

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

"I like hockey, none of those namby-pamby sports, we want brutality."
My little sister! (Who im now slightly scared of)
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Hoorah, another convert!

This ain't so much a religion as someone to blame for those mornings
when it feels like dwarves have been mining in side your skull.

I've not registered for BUC yet...But hopefully should be there.
Pennies are a bit tight at the minute though and new job and other
holiday commitments may hamper efforts. But hopefully, with a little
help from Bilious, I shall be there.

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Bilious - The Oh-God of hangovers---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
Send submissions to [email protected]
MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515