Christiana Bicycle

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by mary, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. mary

    mary Guest

    I was reading in Bicycling magazine about a type of bike called the
    Christiana from Denmark. On the net I could only find a picture from
    someones vacation. Is this type bike sold in the US. It seems perfect for
    shopping and so forth. Would they have "ten speeds" since I live in a rather
    hilly area.

    Thanks

    Tom

    Tags:

  2. maxo

    maxo Guest

    On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:54:58 -0400, mary wrote:

    > I was reading in Bicycling magazine about a type of bike called the
    > Christiana from Denmark. On the net I could only find a picture from
    > someones vacation. Is this type bike sold in the US. It seems perfect for
    > shopping and so forth. Would they have "ten speeds" since I live in a
    > rather hilly area.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Tom

    Perhaps you're thinking of Pederson bicycles which are made in
    *Chritiania*, which is a bohemian part of Copenhagen?

    I posted about them a while back, or just google for some images.

    :D

  3. I think this must be the shopping bike you are thinking of.
    http://www.nihola.com/eng/

    Ivar

    news:[email protected]