Christmas cookies

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Sanjay Thomas, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. I'm looking for some recipes for Christmas cookies, or any cookies, that I can have kids help with
    to pass the time and keep them entertained when they come to visit for the holidays. If anyone here
    has any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

    Jay

    Tags:

  2. Maxine In Ri

    Maxine In Ri Guest

    Sanjay Thomas wrote:

    > I'm looking for some recipes for Christmas cookies, or any cookies, that I can have kids help with
    > to pass the time and keep them entertained when they come to visit for the holidays. If anyone
    > here has any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Jay

    My daughter made her first batch of toll house cookies this week. Easy, and she made 4 types girl
    chocolate chip, girl white chip, boy chocolate and boy white chip.

    she couldn't stop giggling.

    maxine in ri