Christmas cookies

Sanjay Thomas

Guest
I'm looking for some recipes for Christmas cookies, or any cookies, that I can have kids help with
to pass the time and keep them entertained when they come to visit for the holidays. If anyone here
has any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Jay

Sanjay Thomas wrote:

> I'm looking for some recipes for Christmas cookies, or any cookies, that I can have kids help with
> to pass the time and keep them entertained when they come to visit for the holidays. If anyone
> here has any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
>
> Jay

My daughter made her first batch of toll house cookies this week. Easy, and she made 4 types girl
chocolate chip, girl white chip, boy chocolate and boy white chip.

she couldn't stop giggling.

maxine in ri