Christmas decoration

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by totally_hooked, Dec 3, 2005.

  1. I don't normally go in for Christmas (or "The Holiday Season" as Walmart
    would have you believe) decorations much, but on our regular shopping
    trip to Tesco last night Joel and I found this......

    So, two weeks earlier than usual, we are one of the first in our street
    with a super-bright decoration in the window!

    Hooked

    |Filename: small Father Christmas decoration.jpg |

    totally_hooked

    "The banana is big, but its skin is even bigger." - George Orwell
    totally_hooked's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10069

  2. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

    dude thats freakin cool

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

  3. Loosemoose

    Loosemoose Guest

    I know where my local tesco is! I'm gonna get one!... well maybe
    tomorrow. Or next week. Maybe.

    Loose.

    --
    Loosemoose

    Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
    Officially a  & ~ expert.

    _no1_quote_of_crawley_2005:_
    Leigh: "Where's Trevor"
    Baz: "I think he's upstairs, balancing The Bishop"
    Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326

  4. sarah.miller

    sarah.miller Guest

  5. uniracer

    uniracer Guest

  6. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    totally_hooked wrote:
    > on our regular shopping
    > trip to Tesco last night Joel and I found this......

    > |Filename: small Father Christmas decoration.jpg |
    > |Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/10860 |

    Fantastic! How much? (Just trying to decide whether it's worth a
    special trip to Tesco).

    --
    Danny Colyer (my reply address is valid but checked infrequently)
    <URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/>

  7. chosen

    chosen Guest

  8. Zee

    Zee Guest

  9. habbywall

    habbywall Guest

    someone please post a link to order it online

    --
    habbywall

    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.
    The above is not intended to harm anyone
    nick.jantz
    I shot the sherriff
    habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260