Christmas decoration

totally_hooked

Guest
I don't normally go in for Christmas (or "The Holiday Season" as Walmart
would have you believe) decorations much, but on our regular shopping
trip to Tesco last night Joel and I found this......

So, two weeks earlier than usual, we are one of the first in our street
with a super-bright decoration in the window!

Hooked

|Filename: small Father Christmas decoration.jpg |

totally_hooked

"The banana is big, but its skin is even bigger." - George Orwell
totally_hooked's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10069

dude thats freakin cool

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

I know where my local tesco is! I'm gonna get one!... well maybe
tomorrow. Or next week. Maybe.

Loose.

--
Loosemoose

Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
Officially a  & ~ expert.

_no1_quote_of_crawley_2005:_
Leigh: "Where's Trevor"
Baz: "I think he's upstairs, balancing The Bishop"
Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326

totally_hooked wrote:
> on our regular shopping
> trip to Tesco last night Joel and I found this......

> |Filename: small Father Christmas decoration.jpg |
> |Download: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/10860 |

Fantastic! How much? (Just trying to decide whether it's worth a
special trip to Tesco).

--
Danny Colyer (my reply address is valid but checked infrequently)
<URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/>