Christmas Goodies

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by kdelong, Dec 23, 2007.

1. kdelong

kdelong Well-Known Member

I will be getting no new cycling equipment this year for Christmas:(. I have everthing that I need and don't have room for anymore, so I have told everyone that I cannot accept any Bicycling related equipment. However, I am not a total Scrooge and would like to see what everyone else received. Therefore, after the wonderous day has passed, let us know what bicycling related goodies you received:p. Pictures would be great, but a good description would work as well. Or, if you received something extra special, even if it is not bicycling related, tell us about it. It might come in handy for our shopping next year.

Tags:

2. ohiobiker

ohiobiker New Member

I recieved 2 nice tee shirts with cycling themes. one has pictograms for eat, sleep, ride and the other has an old school fixed gear bike on it and I expect a 3rd from overseas any day now.

3. Cycler6n

Cycler6n New Member

I got a life is good shirt that saays I want to ride my bicycle, and an xbox 360 :p

4. kdelong

kdelong Well-Known Member

What do you need an xbox 360 for when you have a bicycle??? Just send it to me and I will take good care of it for you:D.

5. Freehub

Freehub New Member

I got a 50 dollar gift card for the Performance store that recently opened on Montgomery Rd. It's about a mile west of the Kenwood town center, right accross the street from an old Larosas's, just in case you haven't heard about it, yet.
    Ken.

6. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

Friends don't let friends live in Ohio.

7. dbackmtg

dbackmtg New Member

Jersey, tubes, and lots of cold weather gear.

8. stevecycles

stevecycles New Member

For the occassional chilly day here in San Diego, my first long sleeve jersey. :)

9. Powerful Pete

Powerful Pete New Member

Only got a set of those little remote controlled helicopters that can shoot one another down.

Great fun. But my daughters have already absconded them! :D