christmass lights on the bike

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Charles Ramsey, Nov 15, 2003.

  1. I have made a christmass decoration on my rear rack using tinsil and christmass lights and tree
    branches no trees were harmed making this decoration. Use the small lights they are 3 or 4 volts
    each and about .2 amps. My generator says 12 volts 6 watts I used three lines in parrallel with two
    lights in series on each line it works fine at 10 mph. You may have to experiment with a different
    generator.

    Tags:

  2. Josh Gatts

    Josh Gatts Guest

    "charles ramsey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have made a christmass decoration on my rear rack using tinsil and christmass lights and tree
    > branches no trees were harmed making this decoration. Use the small lights they are 3 or 4 volts
    > each and about .2 amps. My generator says 12 volts 6 watts I used three lines in parrallel with
    > two lights in series on each line it works fine at 10 mph. You may have to experiment with a
    > different generator.

    What, no dancing Santa?! :)

    --Josh

  3. Carl Fogel

    Carl Fogel Guest

    [email protected] (charles ramsey) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I have made a christmass decoration on my rear rack using tinsil and christmass lights and tree
    > branches no trees were harmed making this decoration. Use the small lights they are 3 or 4 volts
    > each and about .2 amps. My generator says 12 volts 6 watts I used three lines in parrallel with
    > two lights in series on each line it works fine at 10 mph. You may have to experiment with a
    > different generator.

    Dear Charles,

    Christmas--isn't that the one that comes a month after Thanksgiving?

    Scrooge

  4. "Carl Fogel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (charles ramsey) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I have made a christmass decoration on my rear rack using tinsil and christmass lights and tree
    > > branches no trees were harmed making this decoration. Use the small lights they are 3 or 4 volts
    > > each and about .2 amps. My generator says 12 volts 6 watts I used three lines in parrallel with
    > > two lights in series on each line it works fine at 10 mph. You may have to experiment with a
    > > different generator.
    >
    > Dear Charles,
    >
    > Christmas--isn't that the one that comes a month after Thanksgiving?
    >
    > Scrooge

    Well, Canadian Thanksgiving was just about a month ago, eh.

  5. charles ramsey wrote:

    > I have made a christmass decoration on my rear rack using tinsil and christmass lights and tree
    > branches no trees were harmed making this decoration. Use the small lights they are 3 or 4 volts
    > each and about .2 amps. My generator says 12 volts 6 watts I used three lines in parrallel with
    > two lights in series on each line it works fine at 10 mph. You may have to experiment with a
    > different generator.

    Come back when you have a 12' inflatable illuminated snowman on your rear rack.

  6. Carl Fogel

    Carl Fogel Guest

    "Robert Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Carl Fogel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > [email protected] (charles ramsey) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > I have made a christmass decoration on my rear rack using tinsil and christmass lights and
    > > > tree branches no trees were harmed making this decoration. Use the small lights they are 3 or
    > > > 4 volts each and about .2 amps. My generator says 12 volts 6 watts I used three lines in
    > > > parrallel with two lights in series on each line it works fine at 10 mph. You may have to
    > > > experiment with a different generator.
    > >
    > > Dear Charles,
    > >
    > > Christmas--isn't that the one that comes a month after Thanksgiving?
    > >
    > > Scrooge
    >
    > Well, Canadian Thanksgiving was just about a month ago, eh.

    Dear Robert,

    What do they eat? Roast loon?

    A Pilgrim

  7. Carl Fogel <[email protected]> wrote:
    : What do they eat? Roast loon?

    they'll draw & quarter you just for that joke in minnesota.

    which, iirc, is part of ontario.
    --
    david reuteler [email protected]

  8. I used to do that when I rode up to my parent's house for Christmas, but I didn't decorate the bike,
    I decorated the box on the trailer.

    HoHoHo <=A7:-3)>

    "May you have the wind at your back. And a really low gear for the hills!"

    See you on the road. Chris Chris'Z Corner http://www.geocities.com/czcorner