christmass lights on the bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charles Ramsey

I have made a christmass decoration on my rear rack using tinsil and christmass lights and tree
branches no trees were harmed making this decoration. Use the small lights they are 3 or 4 volts
each and about .2 amps. My generator says 12 volts 6 watts I used three lines in parrallel with two
lights in series on each line it works fine at 10 mph. You may have to experiment with a different
generator.

"charles ramsey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have made a christmass decoration on my rear rack using tinsil and christmass lights and tree
> branches no trees were harmed making this decoration. Use the small lights they are 3 or 4 volts
> each and about .2 amps. My generator says 12 volts 6 watts I used three lines in parrallel with
> two lights in series on each line it works fine at 10 mph. You may have to experiment with a
> different generator.

What, no dancing Santa?! :)

--Josh

[email protected] (charles ramsey) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I have made a christmass decoration on my rear rack using tinsil and christmass lights and tree
> branches no trees were harmed making this decoration. Use the small lights they are 3 or 4 volts
> each and about .2 amps. My generator says 12 volts 6 watts I used three lines in parrallel with
> two lights in series on each line it works fine at 10 mph. You may have to experiment with a
> different generator.

Dear Charles,

Christmas--isn't that the one that comes a month after Thanksgiving?

Scrooge

"Carl Fogel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (charles ramsey) wrote in message
> > I have made a christmass decoration on my rear rack using tinsil and christmass lights and tree
> > branches no trees were harmed making this decoration. Use the small lights they are 3 or 4 volts
> > each and about .2 amps. My generator says 12 volts 6 watts I used three lines in parrallel with
> > two lights in series on each line it works fine at 10 mph. You may have to experiment with a
> > different generator.
>
> Dear Charles,
>
> Christmas--isn't that the one that comes a month after Thanksgiving?
>
> Scrooge

Well, Canadian Thanksgiving was just about a month ago, eh.

charles ramsey wrote:

> different generator.

Come back when you have a 12' inflatable illuminated snowman on your rear rack.

"Robert Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Carl Fogel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > [email protected] (charles ramsey) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > I have made a christmass decoration on my rear rack using tinsil and christmass lights and
> > > tree branches no trees were harmed making this decoration. Use the small lights they are 3 or
> > > 4 volts each and about .2 amps. My generator says 12 volts 6 watts I used three lines in
> > > parrallel with two lights in series on each line it works fine at 10 mph. You may have to
> > > experiment with a different generator.
> >
> > Dear Charles,
> >
> > Christmas--isn't that the one that comes a month after Thanksgiving?
> >
> > Scrooge
>
> Well, Canadian Thanksgiving was just about a month ago, eh.

Dear Robert,

What do they eat? Roast loon?

A Pilgrim

I used to do that when I rode up to my parent's house for Christmas, but I didn't decorate the bike,
I decorated the box on the trailer.

HoHoHo <=A7:-3)>

"May you have the wind at your back. And a really low gear for the hills!"

See you on the road. Chris Chris'Z Corner http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

Status
Not open for further replies.