Christophe Touring Pedal Bearing help

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Dave, Apr 12, 2006.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    My pedals fell appart, and lost some bearings, they are small and hard to
    find. Anyone know where to get these? Thnx in adv
    Dave

    Tags:

  2. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    In article <k_b%[email protected]>,
    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > My pedals fell appart, and lost some bearings, they are small and
    > hard to find. Anyone know where to get these? Thnx in adv

    Bike shop?

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Nadda, One fellow dug through some old parts and found a few. Said he can't
    get them that small size anymore. I was hoping to find something online.
    They are french pedals thus different sizing

    "Tim McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <k_b%[email protected]>,
    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > My pedals fell appart, and lost some bearings, they are small and
    > > hard to find. Anyone know where to get these? Thnx in adv

    > Bike shop?

  4. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    In article <5Zs%[email protected]>,
    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Tim McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > In article <k_b%[email protected]>,
    > > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > My pedals fell appart, and lost some bearings, they are small and
    > > > hard to find. Anyone know where to get these? Thnx in adv

    > > Bike shop?

    > Nadda, One fellow dug through some old parts and found a few. Said he
    > can't get them that small size anymore. I was hoping to find
    > something online. They are french pedals thus different sizing

    Try:

    http://www.biketoolsetc.com

    or an online seller of ball bearings. If you know the size, a real ball
    bearing house oughta be able to match it.

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Will give that a shot Tim, thank you.