Christopher Columbus -Another Italian Blunder!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by crit pro, Oct 11, 2004.

  1. crit pro

    crit pro Guest

    Christopher Columbus, yet another shining example of the fucked up
    Italian selection process. The guy had to fly the Spanish flag to
    reach the New World.

    So once again, Spain is the benefactor of the inept dago I-Ties.

    crit pro

    Tags:

  2. On 11 Oct 2004 08:44:32 -0700, [email protected] (crit pro) wrote:

    >Christopher Columbus, yet another shining example of the fucked up
    >Italian selection process. The guy had to fly the Spanish flag to
    >reach the New World.

    I hate to encourage the trolling, but this is pretty funny.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  3. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    [email protected] (crit pro) wrote:

    >Christopher Columbus, yet another shining example of the fucked up
    >Italian selection process. The guy had to fly the Spanish flag to
    >reach the New World.

    He wasn't an Italian since there was no Italy at all back then.
    He was a citizen of the Genoa republic.
    Genoans spoke and still speak a language of their own that has nothing do
    with the Italian language.

    >So once again, Spain is the benefactor of the inept dago I-Ties.

    Please keep the "dago" crap for your sicilian neighbours.
    Considering that - as a yankee - you are probably the mix of a dozens
    different heritages, half of which non-caucasian, and that all the images
    of Colombo we still have portray him with non greek/latin phisical traicts,
    chances are that Colombo's skin was probably way milkier than yours.

  4. "Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] (crit pro) wrote:
    >
    >>Christopher Columbus, yet another shining example of the fucked up
    >>Italian selection process. The guy had to fly the Spanish flag to
    >>reach the New World.

    > He wasn't an Italian since there was no Italy at all back then.
    > He was a citizen of the Genoa republic.
    > Genoans spoke and still speak a language of their own that has nothing
    > do
    > with the Italian language.
    >
    >>So once again, Spain is the benefactor of the inept dago I-Ties.

    > Please keep the "dago" crap for your sicilian neighbours.
    > Considering that - as a yankee - you are probably the mix of a dozens
    > different heritages, half of which non-caucasian, and that all the
    > images
    > of Colombo we still have portray him with non greek/latin phisical
    > traicts,
    > chances are that Colombo's skin was probably way milkier than yours.

    Giovanni Cabota should have got all the credit.

    PH