Chrysler bikes any good?

Jeffrey Engstro

Guest
I see Chrysler had a line of "PT Cruiser" bicycles out. Does anyone know if they are any good, or
are they just re-labeled Huffys? Any advice on a comfortable bike for a short commute? Thanks

Zoot Katz <[email protected]> wrote:

> Go to a bicycle shop that permits dogs in the store.

Excellent criterion, Zoot.

Another good indicator is a shop where you can bring the mechanics some beer, and they can drink it.

Chalo Colina

Zoot Katz <[email protected]> wrote:

> Go to a bicycle shop that permits dogs in the store.

Excellent criterion, Zoot.

Another good indicator is a shop where you can bring the mechanics some beer, and they can drink it.

Chalo Colina

22 Jul 2003 18:57:39 -0700,
<[email protected]>, [email protected] (Chalo) wrote:

>Zoot Katz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Go to a bicycle shop that permits dogs in the store.
>
>Excellent criterion, Zoot.
>
>Another good indicator is a shop where you can bring the mechanics some beer, and they can
>drink it.

Especially if the mechanics happen to be shapely tattooed grrlz.

I think what does it for me are the olfactory signals but it's hard to describe, yet harder to
forget, how a good bike shop smells.

The glitzy bicycle emporiums smell like the inside of a new fridge.
--
zk

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:17:53 -0700, Zoot Katz <[email protected]> from Balsa Pacific Aero Ltd.
Engineering & Bicycle Mongery wrote:

>Especially if the mechanics happen to be shapely tattooed grrlz.

Sned gifs. I am over 18.

--
http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace OKAY!! Turn on the sound ONLY for TRYNEL
CARPETING, FULLY-EQUIPPED

"Jeffrey Engstrom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I see Chrysler had a line of "PT Cruiser" bicycles out. Does anyone know if they are any good, or
> are they just re-labeled Huffys?

Think of it this way -- does an automobile company want you to enjoy riding your bike to work, or
would they rather you drive a car?

It's just like the advice I used to see on misc.kids.breastfeeding -- don't buy a breast pump
manufactured by a formula company.

Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Cpetersky

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Claire Petersky) writes:

> It's just like the advice I used to see on misc.kids.breastfeeding -- don't buy a breast pump
> manufactured by a formula company.

It might be possible to convert one of those into a bike horn, with a little modification.

cheers, Tom