Chuck, why is there a pic of a gay cyclist on your blog today?? (seriously)

On 31 Jan 2006 22:19:09 -0800, "DC" <[email protected]> wrote:

>(scroll down and there's a picture of some twink in bike pants on the
>cover of a book)

Don't you mean: twinkie?

DC wrote:
> http://skywriter.diaryland.com
>
> (scroll down and there's a picture of some twink in bike pants on the
> cover of a book)
>
> One can only surmise that Chuck heart's gay cyclists.

You're an asshole.

On 1 Feb 2006 06:36:37 -0800, "the messenjah"
<[email protected]>, wrote:

>DC wrote:
>> http://skywriter.diaryland.com
>>
>> (scroll down and there's a picture of some twink in bike pants on the
>> cover of a book)
>>
>> One can only surmise that Chuck heart's gay cyclists.

>You're an asshole.

So you're hot for him?

Jade

I don't see anything of the sort at the link you've provided.

I do see that the lead singer of Korn looks like Lita from WWE.

On 2 Feb 2006 06:26:07 -0800, "the messenjah"
<[email protected]>, wrote:

>Felicity wrote:
>> I don't see anything of the sort at the link you've provided.
>>
>> I do see that the lead singer of Korn looks like Lita from WWE.

>Heh...

A girl who doesn't spit in Chuckles face.

No wonder he's blowing a load.

Jade

the messenjah wrote:

> DC wrote:
>
>>http://skywriter.diaryland.com
>>
>>(scroll down and there's a picture of some twink in bike pants on the
>>cover of a book)
>>
>>One can only surmise that Chuck heart's gay cyclists.

> You're an asshole.

Twinkie pants get that way when you don't use a seat.

--
-------(m+
~/:eek:)_|

On 6 Feb 2006 07:20:51 -0800, "the messenjah"
<[email protected]>, wrote:

>Frugal Joe wrote:
>> "DC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > http://skywriter.diaryland.com
>> >
>> > (scroll down and there's a picture of some twink in bike pants on the
>> > cover of a book)
>> >
>> > One can only surmise that Chuck heart's gay cyclists.
>> >

>> Looks like ride-a-lot
>> www.schnauzers.ws

>Cool link. Thanks...

Now you have more pics of gay cyclists to post.

Jade

Daedalus wrote:
> On 6 Feb 2006 07:20:51 -0800, "the messenjah"
> <[email protected]>, wrote:
>

> >Frugal Joe wrote:
> >> "DC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Looks like ride-a-lot
> >> www.schnauzers.ws

> >Cool link. Thanks...

> Now you have more pics of gay cyclists to post.
>
> Jade

I have no idea if the photo of the bike messenger on my blog is gay or
not. How do you know that? And what difference does it make to you if
he is gay? Doesn't bother me.

http://skywriter.diaryland.com/060206_96.html