Chuck you have my permission to use this image on your site

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Russell B Waters, Feb 18, 2005.

  1. Tags:

  2. pandora

    pandora Guest

    Please keep your posts to the appropriate newsgroups. Thanks.

    "voodoo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Fred Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > On 18 Feb 2005 22:33:55 -0800, [email protected] (Russell B
    > > Waters) wrote:
    > >
    > > >Feel free to post this image to your blog along with your other biking

    > photos.
    > > >
    > > >http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/931855/chunkles.jpg

    > > This was posted by the real Rusty Waters.

    > what ever happened to russellb, from the nose group?

  3. Peter J Ross

    Peter J Ross Guest

    On Sunday 20 February, pandora wrote in rec.arts.poems:

    > Please keep your posts to the appropriate newsgroups. Thanks.

    Why did you consider rec.photo.digital.slr-systems to be an
    appropriate group for your post, Marg?

    Just curious.

    It's not as if I've already made my mind up that you're a hypocrite or
    anything.

    PJR :)
    --
    alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ: