Chuckle of the Day (2-15-2006)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Feb 15, 2006.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

  2. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

  4. Andy

    Andy Guest

  5. maxine in ri

    maxine in ri Guest

  6. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "maxine in ri" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Andy wrote:
    >> http://www.tinyurl.com/8eccy
    >>
    >> Meanwhile, over at Damsel and Crash's house:
    >> http://www.tinyurl.com/bd5hy
    >>
    >> OB Food: http://www.tinyurl.com/94d4h

    > Aaak! Tinyurl is not working! Help!
    >
    > pretty please?

    Maxine,

    I double-checked and they work. Maybe tinyurl was down for a moment?

    Try again without the www.

    http://tinyurl.com/8eccy

    Meanwhile, over at Damsel and Crash's house: http://tinyurl.com/bd5hy

    OB Food: http://tinyurl.com/94d4h

  7. maxine in ri

    maxine in ri Guest

    Andy wrote:
    > "maxine in ri" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > Aaak! Tinyurl is not working! Help!
    > >
    > > pretty please?

    > Maxine,
    >
    > I double-checked and they work. Maybe tinyurl was down for a moment?
    >
    > Try again without the www.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/8eccy
    >
    > Meanwhile, over at Damsel and Crash's house: http://tinyurl.com/bd5hy
    >
    > OB Food: http://tinyurl.com/94d4h

    One end or the other. They work now, thank you for the laughs!
    Especially the first one! I'm sorely tempted to post that in the
    locker of one of my coworkers, but....

    maxine