Chuckle of the Day (2-3-2006)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. On Fri 03 Feb 2006 05:54:04a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?

    > http://www.tinyurl.com/9kpvz

    Yes, I'm sure!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright o¿o
    ____________________

    BIOYA

  2. maxine in ri

    maxine in ri Guest

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

  4. Andy <q> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > http://www.tinyurl.com/9kpvz

    Describes Steven ;)

    Michael

    --
    “It requires a certain kind of mind to see beauty in a hamburger bun.”
    _Ray Kroc, creator of the McDonald's franchise

  5. In article <[email protected]>,
    "readandpostrosie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > how much water do i use to cook a steak?
    > ;)

    Water????????

    <runs screaming from the room.......>

    Olive or grapeseed oil!

    Smokin hot!

    But I know you were kidding. <G>

    Welcome to RFC! I did not know you lurked here?
    --
    Om.

  6. On Fri 03 Feb 2006 11:19:18a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
    readandpostrosie?

    > how much water do i use to cook a steak?
    > ;)

    Whoa! First you gotta find a pot big enough to hold it.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬