Chuckle of the Day (4-20-06)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. maxine in ri

    maxine in ri Guest

    Andy wrote:
    > http://www.tinyurl.com/oux57
    >
    > OB Food (late post): http://www.tinyurl.com/o7lvf

    hehe. I have a cat who does the same as baby Nick, except she cleans
    up so you don't have to shake her out like a mop<g>

    Also, I was gone for a week or so (and noone missed me??Sniff). What
    happened to Serene, Wayne, and SF's various humor libraries? Or are
    they just not as committed as you, Andy?

    maxine in ri

  2. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "maxine in ri" <[email protected]> wrote in news:1145544505.466070.45190
    @i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

    > Andy wrote:
    >> http://www.tinyurl.com/oux57
    >>
    >> OB Food (late post): http://www.tinyurl.com/o7lvf

    > hehe. I have a cat who does the same as baby Nick, except she cleans
    > up so you don't have to shake her out like a mop<g>
    >
    > Also, I was gone for a week or so (and noone missed me??Sniff). What
    > happened to Serene, Wayne, and SF's various humor libraries? Or are
    > they just not as committed as you, Andy?
    >
    > maxine in ri

    maxine,

    I think they're just much more casual about it.

    Andy

  3. sf

    sf Guest

    On 20 Apr 2006 07:48:25 -0700, maxine in ri wrote:

    > Andy wrote:
    > > http://www.tinyurl.com/oux57
    > >
    > > OB Food (late post): http://www.tinyurl.com/o7lvf

    > hehe. I have a cat who does the same as baby Nick, except she cleans
    > up so you don't have to shake her out like a mop<g>
    >
    > Also, I was gone for a week or so (and noone missed me??Sniff). What
    > happened to Serene, Wayne, and SF's various humor libraries? Or are
    > they just not as committed as you, Andy?

    I got the flu and it flattened me, maxine.... unfortunately, I think
    you were my single laugh groupie. <sniffle> I'd rather be a
    "sometimes" humor poster than a regular one anyway.
    --

    Ham and eggs.
    A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.