Chuckle of the Day (4-9-06)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Apr 9, 2006.

  1. Andy wrote:
    > http://www.tinyurl.com/n9d4r

    <lol> Sounds like dad or I when we are typing out an e-mail..... ;-)

    If it's something important, I have him repeat it back to me.
    I'll ask him, "ok now, what did I just say". <G>

  2. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Andy wrote:
    >> http://www.tinyurl.com/n9d4r

    > <lol> Sounds like dad or I when we are typing out an e-mail..... ;-)
    >
    > If it's something important, I have him repeat it back to me.
    > I'll ask him, "ok now, what did I just say". <G>

    Om,

    My beginning impression was he was typing to usenet! ;)

    All the best,

    Andy