Chuckle of the Day

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andy, Jun 30, 2005.

  1. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    Andy wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/bdvo5

    Very, very true :)
    Kids!!
    Cathy

    --
    I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

  2. Andy

    Andy Guest

  3. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    Andy wrote:
    > cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote in news:S-idnXrmfafihFnfRVn-
    > [email protected]:
    >

    >>Andy wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://tinyurl.com/bdvo5

    >>Very, very true :)
    >>Kids!!
    >>Cathy

    > I remember shouting "Naked little-man running!!!" . It's hard chasing
    > kids under the dining room table! What a great getaway!!!
    >
    > ;)

    heh heh. I've got two kids with a "huge" age gap between them... I am
    learning all over again how small kids can be exasperating and cute - at
    the same time!
    Thanks for the laugh :)
    Cheers
    Cathy

    --
    I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

  4. Andy

    Andy Guest

    cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote in news:DredneCkT_kaulnfRVn-
    [email protected]:

    > Andy wrote:
    >> cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote in news:S-idnXrmfafihFnfRVn-
    >> [email protected]:

    >>>Very, very true :)
    >>>Kids!!
    >>>Cathy

    >> I remember shouting "Naked little-man running!!!" . It's hard chasing
    >> kids under the dining room table! What a great getaway!!!
    >>
    >> ;)
    >>

    > heh heh. I've got two kids with a "huge" age gap between them... I am
    > learning all over again how small kids can be exasperating and cute -

    at
    > the same time!
    > Thanks for the laugh :)
    > Cheers
    > Cathy

    Cheers!

    --
    Andy
    http://tinyurl.com/bczgr

  5. On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:19:48 -0500, Andy <Q> wrote:

    >http://tinyurl.com/bdvo5

    The DH is a bankruptcy lawyer and I found this appropriate:

    http://www.comics.com/comics/frazz/

    (key the comic for 06/30/05)

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA