Chuckle of the Day

Andy wrote:
> cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote in news:S-idnXrmfafihFnfRVn-
> [email protected]:
>

>>Andy wrote:
>>
>>>http://tinyurl.com/bdvo5

>>Very, very true :)
>>Kids!!
>>Cathy

> I remember shouting "Naked little-man running!!!" . It's hard chasing
> kids under the dining room table! What a great getaway!!!
>
> ;)

heh heh. I've got two kids with a "huge" age gap between them... I am
learning all over again how small kids can be exasperating and cute - at
the same time!
Thanks for the laugh :)
Cheers
Cathy

--
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote in news:DredneCkT_kaulnfRVn-
[email protected]:

> Andy wrote:
>> cathyxyz <[email protected]> wrote in news:S-idnXrmfafihFnfRVn-
>> [email protected]:

>>>Very, very true :)
>>>Kids!!
>>>Cathy

>> I remember shouting "Naked little-man running!!!" . It's hard chasing
>> kids under the dining room table! What a great getaway!!!
>>
>> ;)
>>

> heh heh. I've got two kids with a "huge" age gap between them... I am
> learning all over again how small kids can be exasperating and cute -

at
> the same time!
> Thanks for the laugh :)
> Cheers
> Cathy

Cheers!

--
Andy
http://tinyurl.com/bczgr

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:19:48 -0500, Andy <Q> wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/bdvo5

The DH is a bankruptcy lawyer and I found this appropriate:

http://www.comics.com/comics/frazz/

(key the comic for 06/30/05)

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA